help > 19b problem following denoising
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Feb 26, 2020  06:02 PM | maloman
19b problem following denoising
Hi All,

I just encountered a strange problem below and cant seem to figure out what is happening.

Backstory: high res dataset 0.75 in NHP processing 6 subjects, 4 of which finish fine. No differences in the remaining 2, structure is exactly the same.

Step 5/6: preprocessing voxel-to-voxel covariance
ERROR DESCRIPTION:

Index in position 2 exceeds array bounds.
Error in conn_process (line 1852)
dx=dx(:,idx)';

Any takes?

Kind regards and thanks in advance

Jan
Feb 27, 2020  11:02 AM | Alfonso Nieto-Castanon - Boston University
RE: 19b problem following denoising
Hi Jan,

Thanks for reporting this, this seemed to be caused by a minor bug in the code. Could you please try the attached patch and let me know if you are still running into any issues? (this patch is for release 19b, to install it copy the attached file to your conn distribution folder overwriting the file with the same name there)

Thanks!
Alfonso
Originally posted by maloman:
Hi All,

I just encountered a strange problem below and cant seem to figure out what is happening.

Backstory: high res dataset 0.75 in NHP processing 6 subjects, 4 of which finish fine. No differences in the remaining 2, structure is exactly the same.

Step 5/6: preprocessing voxel-to-voxel covariance
ERROR DESCRIPTION:

Index in position 2 exceeds array bounds.
Error in conn_process (line 1852)
dx=dx(:,idx)';

Any takes?

Kind regards and thanks in advance

Jan
Attachment: conn_process.m
Feb 28, 2020  01:02 AM | maloman
Works like a charm ! thank you so much.
Feb 12, 2021  10:02 AM | Pavan Bains - UCL
Hi Alfonso,

I encountered a similar error last week (click here to see relevant forum post) except the error occurred after I clicked 'done' in the setup. I just tried doing what you suggested in this post in case it's the same issue, but it did not work. I am using CONN20b, not 19b, but I wanted to try anyway. I've spoken to a number of people now, but we're all stuck. Could you possibly help? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Kind Regards,
Pavan