help > Diagnose Network analysing
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Mar 9, 2020  04:03 PM | sami reinwe
Diagnose Network analysing
Dear all,

many thanks for your great tool!
I am trying to use NBS to Analyse Diagnose Network data. i am still new to nbs and have tried to understand how to prepare my data to fit NBS. i Need just some help if it is possible.
My data is 3 files, each one for deffrint Health orginzation. each file conssist of source, target and weigh columns. source target are the Diagnose nodes (i have 250 nodes). i want to check the significant deffirent of diag paths between organizations.
as i understod, i should make 3 conn_Matrix files one for each orgainzation (or should be more?). and how should be the designmatrix file in this case?

thanks in Advance
regards
Mar 9, 2020  11:03 PM | Andrew Zalesky
RE: Diagnose Network analysing
Hi,
you will need a separate connectivity matrix for each individual. Having only three matrices is probably not enough.

Please check out the Reference Manual for more information.

I am not sure what you mean by "diag paths". If you mean the matrix diagonal, this is ignored by the NBS, so the values placed in the matrix diagonal are irrelevant.

Andrew

Originally posted by sami reinwe:
Dear all,

many thanks for your great tool!
I am trying to use NBS to Analyse Diagnose Network data. i am still new to nbs and have tried to understand how to prepare my data to fit NBS. i Need just some help if it is possible.
My data is 3 files, each one for deffrint Health orginzation. each file conssist of source, target and weigh columns. source target are the Diagnose nodes (i have 250 nodes). i want to check the significant deffirent of diag paths between organizations.
as i understod, i should make 3 conn_Matrix files one for each orgainzation (or should be more?). and how should be the designmatrix file in this case?

thanks in Advance
regards