help > Getting error message and unable to use dcm2niigui.exe application after installing 'MRIcron' in Windows 7 (32bit)
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Mar 10, 2020  08:03 PM | ck_ - Institute of Neurosciences Kolkata
Getting error message and unable to use dcm2niigui.exe application after installing 'MRIcron' in Windows 7 (32bit)
I want to convert DICOM to NIIfti using dcm2niigui, where I am supposed to drag and drop all the required DICOM imageS needed to be converted. 

I followed these steps:

1. Downloaded MRIcron ((2-September-2019 (v1.0.20190902)), MRIcron_windows.zip
After few minutes,
2.click on the downloaded .zip file to extract the items.
after extracting,
3. Can see a folder named'MRIcron'
4. Double click on it.
5. can see: a folder named'Resources' and another .exe file named 'mricron.exe'6. 
6. If I click on 'mricron.exe'6- I am geeting an error saying' !  Cannot execute "C:\Users\.......\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa4796.38558\MRIcron\mricron.exe"
7. I even cannot see 'dcm2niigui.exe' application inside 'resource' folder instead I can see 'dcm2nii.exe'.
8. If I click on this application, I am again getting same type of error message as above.

Please help me resolving it.
Mar 10, 2020  09:03 PM | Chris Rorden
RE: Getting error message and unable to use dcm2niigui.exe application after installing 'MRIcron' in Windows 7 (32bit)
If your version of Windows does not allow you to drag and drop folders, press the "Select Folder To Convert" button at the bottom left of the window.