help > BATCH unrecognized option done.
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Mar 27, 2020  09:03 PM | Romke Hannema - McGill University
BATCH unrecognized option done.
To whom it may concern, 

In my script to run a CONN analysis, I am trying to make it do a certain sequence of preprocessing steps, using the following script: 

BATCH.Setup.preprocessing.steps={'functional_label_as_original','functional_realign&unwarp','functional_center', 'functional_art', 'functional_segment&normalize_indirect', 'functional_label_as_mnispace','structural_center', 'structural_segment&normalize', 'functional_smooth', 'functional_label_as_smoothed'};
BATCH.Setup.preprocessing.voxelsize_anat=0.8;
BATCH.Setup.preprocessing.voxelsize_func=2;
BATCH.Setup.preprocessing.fwhm=6;
BATCH.Setup.preprocessing.done=1;
BATCH.Setup.preprocessing.overwrite='No';

However, I continually keep getting the error: 
Error using conn_setup_preproc (line 380)
unrecognized option done

Error in conn_process (line 27)
case 'setup_preprocessing', conn_disp(['CONN: RUNNING SETUP.PREPROCESSING STEP']); conn_setup_preproc(varargin{:});
Error in conn_batch (line 1099)
conn_process('setup_preprocessing',steps,'subjects',SUBJECTS,OPTIONS{:});
Error in Batch_all_subjects (line 58)
conn_batch(BATCH);

Even if I replace the BATCH.Setup.preprocessing.steps with {'default_mni'}, I get the same error. This also happens if I add a preprocessing option that makes no sense, like {'bananas'}. This indicates to me that somehow, one of the options that I'm adding is being registered as nonexistent/invalid. This doesn't make much sense to me, as I've retrieved all these step names using 'help conn_batch'. 

Any help/suggestions would be welcome and appreciated. 

Kind regards, 
Romke Hannema
Mar 28, 2020  12:03 PM | Alfonso Nieto-Castanon - Boston University
RE: BATCH unrecognized option done.
Hi Romke

Please try removing the lines

since there is really no field "done" or "overwrite" within Setup.preprocessing (see "doc conn_batch" for more details; https://web.conn-toolbox.org/resources/c...)

Best
Alfonso
Originally posted by Romke Hannema:
To whom it may concern, 

In my script to run a CONN analysis, I am trying to make it do a certain sequence of preprocessing steps, using the following script: 

BATCH.Setup.preprocessing.steps={'functional_label_as_original','functional_realign&unwarp','functional_center', 'functional_art', 'functional_segment&normalize_indirect', 'functional_label_as_mnispace','structural_center', 'structural_segment&normalize', 'functional_smooth', 'functional_label_as_smoothed'};
BATCH.Setup.preprocessing.voxelsize_anat=0.8;
BATCH.Setup.preprocessing.voxelsize_func=2;
BATCH.Setup.preprocessing.fwhm=6;

However, I continually keep getting the error: 
Error using conn_setup_preproc (line 380)
unrecognized option done

Error in conn_process (line 27)
case 'setup_preprocessing', conn_disp(['CONN: RUNNING SETUP.PREPROCESSING STEP']); conn_setup_preproc(varargin{:});
Error in conn_batch (line 1099)
conn_process('setup_preprocessing',steps,'subjects',SUBJECTS,OPTIONS{:});
Error in Batch_all_subjects (line 58)
conn_batch(BATCH);

Even if I replace the BATCH.Setup.preprocessing.steps with {'default_mni'}, I get the same error. This also happens if I add a preprocessing option that makes no sense, like {'bananas'}. This indicates to me that somehow, one of the options that I'm adding is being registered as nonexistent/invalid. This doesn't make much sense to me, as I've retrieved all these step names using 'help conn_batch'. 

Any help/suggestions would be welcome and appreciated. 

Kind regards, 
Romke Hannema