help > Dartel templates and flow fields in CONN
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts
Display:
Results per page:
May 12, 2020  03:05 PM | mike8790 - Royal Holloway
Dartel templates and flow fields in CONN
Hi 

I would like to get some advice on using previously calculated dartel templates and flow fields to perform structural normalization to MNI space and then use the same procedures for functional normalization all within a CONN preprocessing pipeline.

Specifically..
I have used SPM12 to create dartel templates and flow field files using the T1w images of a set of subjects.

I would prefer to keep as much of my pre-processing pipeline within CONN as possible so have stopped short of normailzation and smoothing of the structural or functional data in SPM using the dartel tools 'normalise to MNI space function' module. 

If you could give me any details about how I this process could be implemented within CONN (if indeed it can be) that would be incredibly helpful. Within the GUI or a script would be fine. I have managed to piece together enough info through other forum topics and the help pages to suspect it is possible but I can't quite figure out how to put it all together as a cohesive process. 

Thanks,
Michael
Dec 2, 2021  05:12 PM | msc_22
RE: Dartel templates and flow fields in CONN
Hi Alfonso and CONN users,

Just wondering whether anyone could clarify how to import previously calculated DARTEL templates into CONN and in which order to run the rest of the preprocessing steps within CONN as I have got the exact same question as Michael. 

Many thanks!