help > two-way anova and covariates CONN
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Jul 9, 2020  12:07 AM | Lucia Mencarelli
two-way anova and covariates CONN
Hello forum,
I am running second-level analysis for my experiment composed of 2 groups (patients and healthy controls) and two conditions (treatment and sham) and I have a couple of questions.
I have already run a two way ANOVA main group effect (F-test), and as a result I have the F value. At this point what this value represents? It is the F of the main effect of the interaction? if yes, where can I find the values for the single factor? And how can I calculate the post-hoc analysis, when I find a significant F value in the ANOVA?
Moreover, I would like to understand if the changes in FC are correlated to an other variable (the duration of the treatment). In this case I selected both groups (patients and controls) and the covariate (duration of treatment) and run the analysis as [0 0 1]. However I don't understand how I have to interpret this results: if for example I find a significant increase in connectivity in PFC, does this means that longer is the treatment, higher is the connectivity in this area? And how can I understand if this results is different between patients and controls, since it seems to be calculated in both groups? Do I have to set the analysis in a different way?
Thanks for your help.

Lucia