help > Custom matrix for 1 node with multiple edges – color choices
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Jul 22, 2020  10:07 AM | sandrushba
Custom matrix for 1 node with multiple edges – color choices
Hi,

I have one node which has multiple edges leading to other nodes. These nodes have different colors. Is it possible to adapt the color scheme for the nodes for the edges as well?

My custom matrix doesn't show the same color options as chosen for my edge modules and I can't seem to manage to match the right color of the node with the appropriate edge color (see attached picture). Is this possible?

Thanks a lot!
Sandra
Jul 23, 2020  02:07 AM | Mingrui Xia
RE: Custom matrix for 1 node with multiple edges – color choices
Hi Sandra,

The default color schemes for nodes and edges are the same (i.e., the edge color in your figure). If you have modified the color scheme for the nodes, then just change each color for edge index to the same ones.  Please ensure the correspondence of the index of nodes and edges. Alternatively, you can modify the function BrainNet.m, and change the default value of EC.nod.CMm and EC.edg.CM_custom (about lines 139 and 190).

Best,
Mingrui
Originally posted by sandrushba:
Hi,

I have one node which has multiple edges leading to other nodes. These nodes have different colors. Is it possible to adapt the color scheme for the nodes for the edges as well?

My custom matrix doesn't show the same color options as chosen for my edge modules and I can't seem to manage to match the right color of the node with the appropriate edge color (see attached picture). Is this possible?

Thanks a lot!
Sandra
Jul 24, 2020  12:07 PM | sandrushba
RE: Custom matrix for 1 node with multiple edges – color choices
Hi Mingrui,

Thanks a lot for your quick answer!

I adapted the matlab code as suggested by you and changed the color scheme, now it works the way I imagined!

Best
Sandra