sdm-help-list > Unsupported t value
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Jul 27, 2020  03:07 PM | Sam Groves
Unsupported t value
Hello,

I am attempting to run my first meta-analysis using SDM. However, during the pre-processing stage, an error warning comes up stating "WARNING: File 'Herringa2013.fsl_tal.txt' does not appear to have correct coordinates: unsupported t value". My formatting for the file appears correct (4 coloumns; x,y,z,t), so I don't believe it is that. Where should I be looking to fix this problem?

Attached is the study file in case that helps.

Thank you for any feedback,

Sam
Aug 3, 2020  10:08 AM | Lydia Fortea - Instituto de Investigaciones Biomédicas August Pi i Sunyer (IDIBAPS)
RE: Unsupported t value
Hello Sam, 

It is true that your file seems to be correct (I run the pre-processing step only with this file and works for me). Can you check if the name and the rest of the elements of the sdm_table are correct?

Kinds regards,
Lydia
Aug 5, 2020  09:08 AM | Anton Albajes-Eizagirre - FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalaries
Hi sam,

The character used in your file for the negative sign (-) it's not the usual 'standard' ascii45 character. Maybe editing the file and replacing it by the '-' character (ascii 45) solves the issue? We added a functionality to SDM a couple of versions ago to deal with such unusual minus characters, but maybe it's not working in some scenarios...

Best,

Anton

Originally posted by Sam Groves:
Hello,

I am attempting to run my first meta-analysis using SDM. However, during the pre-processing stage, an error warning comes up stating "WARNING: File 'Herringa2013.fsl_tal.txt' does not appear to have correct coordinates: unsupported t value". My formatting for the file appears correct (4 coloumns; x,y,z,t), so I don't believe it is that. Where should I be looking to fix this problem?

Attached is the study file in case that helps.

Thank you for any feedback,

Sam
Aug 5, 2020  09:08 AM | Anton Albajes-Eizagirre - FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalaries
Btw, what OS are you using? I just preprocessed your file on SdmPsi 6.21 on Linux and worked.

Best,

Anton
Aug 12, 2020  02:08 PM | Sam Groves
Thank you both for the replies! Changing the negatives signs to the ascii45 character has fortunately worked for me. 
In case you want to check the update you mentioned, Anton, the error was occurred both on Windows and on Mac.

Thanks again!

Sam
Originally posted by Anton Albajes-Eizagirre:
Hi sam,

The character used in your file for the negative sign (-) it's not the usual 'standard' ascii45 character. Maybe editing the file and replacing it by the '-' character (ascii 45) solves the issue? We added a functionality to SDM a couple of versions ago to deal with such unusual minus characters, but maybe it's not working in some scenarios...

Best,

Anton