help > Uploading seed created outside of CONN for seed-to-voxel whole brain FC analysis
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Aug 7, 2020  04:08 AM | Natalie Osborne
Uploading seed created outside of CONN for seed-to-voxel whole brain FC analysis
Hello there,

I have a unique seed located in the subgenual anterior cingulate cortex (created in FSL) that I would like (if possible) to upload into CONN to run a seed-to-voxel whole brain functional connectivity analysis. I can't seem to find instructions on how to do so and would greatly appreciate any advice!

Regards,
Natalie
Aug 7, 2020  04:08 PM | Alfonso Nieto-Castanon - Boston University
RE: Uploading seed created outside of CONN for seed-to-voxel whole brain FC analysis
Hi Natalie,

To import new ROIs, in the Setup.ROIs tab click below the last ROI listed and then select your ROI file. If you do not have an ROI file but would like to create one based on MNI-coordinates, you may do that selecting in the 'ROI tools' the 'Create new ROI(s) from MNI coordinates' option. See 'Help. Documentation. CONN manual' for additional details

Best
Alfonso
Originally posted by Natalie Osborne:
Hello there,

I have a unique seed located in the subgenual anterior cingulate cortex (created in FSL) that I would like (if possible) to upload into CONN to run a seed-to-voxel whole brain functional connectivity analysis. I can't seem to find instructions on how to do so and would greatly appreciate any advice!

Regards,
Natalie