help > NifitDATA output file from denoising
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Aug 10, 2020  07:08 PM | Jourdan Parent
NifitDATA output file from denoising
Hi CONN team,

I am trying to export the denoised nifti data from CONN. From what I gathered from other similar questions on this forum, if I check 'create confound-corrected time-series' in the CONN setup options then the 'nifitDATA_Subject*.nii' files should be created and saved in the preprocessing folder of the CONN project. However, when I do this I do not get these NiftiDATA files. The only nifti files I get are NiftiNORM files. Are there additional options that need to be selected to output these files?

Thanks!
Jourdan
May 18, 2021  01:05 PM | Kai-Chun Yang
RE: NifitDATA output file from denoising
Hi Jourdan,

As I experienced the same problems as what you described, I wonder if you had resolved the issues.

Thanks a lot!
May 19, 2021  10:05 AM | Herberto Dhanis
Hi,

I suppose you got this information from old posts. If you are using the latest conn toolbox version, this is now saved on the subject's directory where all the other files are being saved.

Best,
Herberto
Sep 1, 2022  02:09 PM | Katarina Jerotic
Originally posted by Jourdan Parent:
Hi CONN team,

I am trying to export the denoised nifti data from CONN. From what I gathered from other similar questions on this forum, if I check 'create confound-corrected time-series' in the CONN setup options then the 'nifitDATA_Subject*.nii' files should be created and saved in the preprocessing folder of the CONN project. However, when I do this I do not get these NiftiDATA files. The only nifti files I get are NiftiNORM files. Are there additional options that need to be selected to output these files?

Thanks!
Jourdan

Dear Team, 

Much like Jourdan, I am also only getting NiftiNORM files and do not know how to proceed. Any help with this would be much appreciated! 

Best wishes,

Katarina
Sep 1, 2023  07:09 PM | Kay Jann - USC

Hey. 
What is the fileprefix for the denoised preprocessed image in CONN. and where are they stored.
previously they were niftiData... in the results/preprocessing folder. 
Now i seem unable to locate them.

thanks in advance

Sep 18, 2023  10:09 AM | Alfonso Nieto-Castanon - Boston University

Hi Jourdan,

see https://www.nitrc.org/forum/message.php?... for details

Alfonso

Originally posted by Jourdan Parent:

Hi CONN team, I am trying to export the denoised nifti data from CONN. From what I gathered from other similar questions on this forum, if I check 'create confound-corrected time-series' in the CONN setup options then the 'nifitDATA_Subject*.nii' files should be created and saved in the preprocessing folder of the CONN project. However, when I do this I do not get these NiftiDATA files. The only nifti files I get are NiftiNORM files. Are there additional options that need to be selected to output these files? Thanks! Jourdan