sdm-help-list > Can not execute Multimodal analysis with V6.21 on mac OS or windows OS
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Sep 23, 2020  05:09 AM | Chengyu Wang
Can not execute Multimodal analysis with V6.21 on mac OS or windows OS
Hello!

I recently conducted a multimodal analysis wtih v6.21. However I just could not name model 1 and model 2 after specifying the data folders, the input box were in an inactive state. I thought this issue may be caused by a change of the suffix of the p value maps of the mean analyses output in v6.21, which is "MyMean_z_uncorrected_p_0.00500_1_neg.nii" instead of  "MyMean_z_p0.00500_1.000_10_neg_p.nii.gz" in v5.15. But the input box of model 1&2 name lines were still in an inactive state. after I changed the suffix, this identical problem happened in both mac and window OS. My colleague also encountered the same problem when he operated independently.

I really appreciate any help!

Best,
Chengyu
Oct 28, 2020  02:10 PM | Henrik Voß
RE: Can not execute Multimodal analysis with V6.21 on mac OS or windows OS
Hello,

me and my colleagues are having the exact same issue on both Windows and Linux machines and were wondering if you found a solution by now?
You can actually select the models if you first change into the first folder with SDM, select the model, close the multimodal window again, change into the 2nd folder and then select the 2nd model. But that won't get you much further as you get a long list of errors and warnings and blank files in return. They basically indicate that SDM is unable to retrieve any of the files needed.

By the way, could someone share a download link to a previous version of SDM-PSI, 6.12 for example? From what I've read so far, this issue only occurs in the latest version.

Greetings,
Henrik
Nov 2, 2020  02:11 PM | lucy liu
Hi have you solved this problem? I am encountering the same. Would like to know how you deal with it.

Thanks a lot!

Best,
Lucy
Nov 2, 2020  02:11 PM | Lydia Fortea - Instituto de Investigaciones Biomédicas August Pi i Sunyer (IDIBAPS)
Hello everyone, 

We are not sure what can be happened, so if you are able to send us your data we will be please to run the multimodal analysis and check what can be wroong in te software 

Please, send it to  imardstudies@gmail.com

Sorry for the inconveniences,

Kind regards, 
IMARD group
Nov 5, 2020  01:11 PM | Lydia Fortea - Instituto de Investigaciones Biomédicas August Pi i Sunyer (IDIBAPS)
Dear all, 

We've just foung a bug in the multimodal analysis in the new version of SDM-PSI for Windows and Mac.
This analysis works fine in Linux, you have to be in the folder of one of the groups you want (where it is the sdm_table) and have the same name for the analysis of both groups. 

We are afraid we wil take some time to fix that bug, so if you cannot perform the analysis on Linux or have any problems with it, you can ask us to perform them or to gave yotu a previous version of SDM-PSI

Sorry for the issues, 
SDM/IMARD group