sdm-help-list > linear model and multimodel and a previous version
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Oct 29, 2020  06:10 AM | Yizhen Li
linear model and multimodel and a previous version
Hello everyone!
1 When i use the linear model i do not get any results,the website is empty.But when i uesd the mean analysis i gor some results.I want to know why? 
2  Besides,i got warnings and an empty website when i used the multimodel tool.I Copied it here.
WARNING: File 'D.-SdmPsiGui-win64-v6.21-ho_p' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension).
WARNING: File 'D.-SdmPsiGui-win64-v6.21-ho_p' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension).
WARNING: File 'D.-SdmPsiGui-win64-v6.21-ho_pos_p' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension).
WARNING: File 'D.-SdmPsiGui-win64-v6.21-ho_neg_p' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension).
WARNING: File 'mean_p' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension).
WARNING: File 'mean_p' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension).
WARNING: File 'mean_pos_p' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension).
WARNING: File 'mean_neg_p' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension).
WARNING: File 'D.-SdmPsiGui-win64-v6.21-ho_pos_p' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension).
WARNING: File 'D.-SdmPsiGui-win64-v6.21-ho_pos_mean_pos_p' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension).
WARNING: File 'D.-SdmPsiGui-win64-v6.21-ho_pos_mean_pos_p' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension).
WARNING: File 'temp1' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension).
WARNING: File 'temp1' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension).
WARNING: File 'D.-SdmPsiGui-win64-v6.21-ho_pos_mean_pos_p_0.00250' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension).
WARNING: File 'D.-SdmPsiGui-win64-v6.21-ho_pos_mean_pos_p_0.00250_0.00025' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension).
WARNING: File 'D.-SdmPsiGui-win64-v6.21-ho_pos_mean_pos_p_0.00250_0.00025_10' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension).
WARNING: File 'C:\Users\\sdm.conf\sdm.conf' not writable.
How to solve this problem?

3  And where can i get a privious version of SDM.

thanks
Lichi
Oct 30, 2020  03:10 PM | Lydia Fortea - Instituto de Investigaciones Biomédicas August Pi i Sunyer (IDIBAPS)
RE: linear model and multimodel and a previous version
Hi Lichi, 

1. Linear model is used to test if one variable has a significant effect on the mean analysis (there are different analyses)

2. Can you specify what you selected in the multimodel tool?

3. There is not a repository of old version, but if you tell us which version you need we can send it to you by email

Kind regards,
Lydia
Nov 2, 2020  02:11 AM | Yizhen Li
2 I choose two mean models from two folders(two groups).I put the screenshot here.
Nov 2, 2020  10:11 AM | Lydia Fortea - Instituto de Investigaciones Biomédicas August Pi i Sunyer (IDIBAPS)
Hello, 

Can you send us the files which you are running the analysis so we can check it??

Send it to: imardstudies@gmail.com

Kind regards,
Nov 16, 2020  02:11 AM | Yizhen Li
3 Could I get a version of AES-SDM? Thanks a lot.
Nov 16, 2020  08:11 AM | Lydia Fortea - Instituto de Investigaciones Biomédicas August Pi i Sunyer (IDIBAPS)
Hello, 

In this link: https://www.sdmproject.com/old/ you can download the latest version of AES-SDM

Kind Regards, 
Lydia