sdm-help-list > AES-SDM: metaregression of continuous variable
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Oct 29, 2020  06:10 PM | Daniel Martins
AES-SDM: metaregression of continuous variable
Dear all

I have used AES-SDM to run a one-group only meta-analyses and I am currently in the process of responding to reviewers comments. One of the reviewers asks me to account for age (continuous variable) in my main meta-analyses. I have only explored the effect of age in a metaregression. As far as I can understand, this is not possible with the previous AES-SDM version. For the effect of age I have used and thresholded the 1m0 output. Just wondering what exactly the _0 and _1 images would be in this case?

From previous discussions in this forum, I understood that the _0 output would reflect the mean BOLD for the minimal value of the covariate. Is this accurate?

How should I interpret the _1 output?

I am wondering whether I could take a look at any of these _0 or _1 images to reply to the reviewer.

Thanks in advance for your help

D
Nov 2, 2020  10:11 AM | Lydia Fortea - Instituto de Investigaciones Biom├ędicas August Pi i Sunyer (IDIBAPS)
RE: AES-SDM: metaregression of continuous variable
Hi Daniel,

Indeed, the _0 output reflects the mean BOLD for the minimal value of the covariates wheras the _1 output reflects the mean BOLD for the maximum value of the covariate. 

Kind regards,
Lydia