sdm-help-list > WARNING: File 'foothr' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension)
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Nov 10, 2020  07:11 PM | Michelle Cosio - Udlap
WARNING: File 'foothr' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension)
Hello, thank you very much for helping me with my last question, I was able to do the media analysis.

Now I have a problem with the FWE correction Treshold. It seems that it can't find a file, or it doesn't have the right extension. However, I think i supposed to create that. I'm very new to this, so it's a little hard for me to understand.
This is what the software says it´s happening:
Running imgcalc: (imgcalc) [foobin] = [foothr] ? 1 : 0
WARNING: File 'foothr' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension).
Running imgcalc: (imgcalc) [SDM-PSI/analysis_MyTest/MyTest_z] = [foobin] * [/Users/m/Desktop/carpeta]
WARNING: File 'foobin' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension).
Running imgcalc: (imgcalc) [/Users/m/Desktop/carpeta] = clusters from [foomul] with size >= 1
WARNING: File 'foomul' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension).
Running imgcalc: (imgcalc) [foobin] = [foothr] ? 1 : 0
WARNING: File 'foothr' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension).
Running imgcalc: (imgcalc) [SDM-PSI/analysis_MyTest/MyTest_z] = [foobin] * [/Users/m/Desktop/carpeta]
WARNING: File 'foobin' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension).
Running imgcalc: (imgcalc) [foomul2] = [foomul] * -1
WARNING: File 'foomul' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension).
Running imgcalc: (imgcalc) [/Users/m/Desktop/carpeta] = clusters from [foomul2] with size >= 1
WARNING: File 'foomul2' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension).
Launching webbrowser
Launching MRICron
I hope you can help me once again.
Thank you very much,
Michelle.
Nov 13, 2020  02:11 PM | Lydia Fortea - Instituto de Investigaciones Biomédicas August Pi i Sunyer (IDIBAPS)
RE: WARNING: File 'foothr' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension)
Dear Michelle, 

Try to change the name of your folder "Carpeta SDM-PSI", removing the space (eg. "Carpeta_SDM-PSI"). Let me know if it didn't work

Kind regards,
Lydia