help > Design matrix not found or inconsistent error and Schizophrenia example no longer working
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Feb 11, 2021  06:02 PM | Paul Dhami
Design matrix not found or inconsistent error and Schizophrenia example no longer working
Dear Dr. Zalesky,

I was working with the NBS toolbox, and all was going fine.

Out of no where, I started receiving the 'Design matrix not found or inconsistent' error for the same design matrix file that was working for days prior. I accordingly restarted my matlab, reinstalled NBS, and created my design matrix and data files again. I am still running into the design matrix error. Furthermore, I am now also receiving the design error when trying to run the default Schizophrenia example.

I have checked the rows/columns and data itself of the design matrix and data, and can find no obvious signs of something wrong.

I have attached the design matrix and data .mat files for your potential review.

Any ideas as to what could be going from on my end? I am running Matlab 2020a on an iMAC.

Thank you in advance.
Paul
Feb 11, 2021  11:02 PM | Andrew Zalesky
RE: Design matrix not found or inconsistent error and Schizophrenia example no longer working
Some things to try: 

- Try using shorter file names without underscores. 

- Make sure that each connectivity matrix is valid and does not contain missing values 

- Given that the software was working before, consider tracing back the changes that you made at the point things started not to work. 

- Make sure that you are specifying full paths (directories) to each file. 

- If all else fails, try an earlier version of Matlab, although this should not be an issue. 

Andrew

Originally posted by Paul Dhami:
Dear Dr. Zalesky,

I was working with the NBS toolbox, and all was going fine.

Out of no where, I started receiving the 'Design matrix not found or inconsistent' error for the same design matrix file that was working for days prior. I accordingly restarted my matlab, reinstalled NBS, and created my design matrix and data files again. I am still running into the design matrix error. Furthermore, I am now also receiving the design error when trying to run the default Schizophrenia example.

I have checked the rows/columns and data itself of the design matrix and data, and can find no obvious signs of something wrong.

I have attached the design matrix and data .mat files for your potential review.

Any ideas as to what could be going from on my end? I am running Matlab 2020a on an iMAC.

Thank you in advance.
Paul