open-discussion > Linear Model Output Files Incomplete?
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Mar 26, 2021  05:03 PM | nicole09
Linear Model Output Files Incomplete?
I am currently running a substance use meta analysis where we are comparing results between different substances. I have encountered a few issues while doing so

1. It seems as though I am not receiving the correct linear output files. When they are created, the following files are output: 
*_g.nii.gz
*_h_df1.nii.gz
*_h_h2.nii.gz
*_h_i2.nii.gz
*_h_Q_z.nii.gz
*_h_Q.nii.gz
*_tau2.nii.gz
*_var.nii.gz
*_neg.nii.gz
uncorrp_neg.nii.gz
uncork.nii.gz

There are also betaMaps, meta,  and mi folders (with meta folder remaining blank)

it seems as though these files do not contain all of the information I would expect from the contrast, is this the complete list of the expected output? 

My second concern after viewing the output is that it does not seem like a contrast is being ran. Currently I have one variable for substance which is divided using 0/1 respectively for the different substances. I currently have only one n1 column, as with all of the included studies we only looked at regions specific to substance users, so there was no control group. Could this setup be the reason for the unexpected output? I am wondering if I should instead have a n1 and n2 column with each being specific to a specific substance.