help > ROIs data extraction
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Apr 6, 2021  07:04 AM | Nir Habouba - Technion (Department of Bio-medical Eng.)
ROIs data extraction
Hello CONN users,
These days I'm working on my first fMRI data analysis using CONN toolbox. One of the things which I am interested in is time-series data extraction from ROIs defined by an atlas. However, I have 150 time points representing a "prolonged" task, that means that it is quite similar to resting-state data processing. Accordingly, I defined one session for my 14 subjects with "one condition that spans entire session". Surprisingly, my output files include the following two: ROI_Subject001_Condition000.mat and ROI_Subject001_Condition001.mat. I would like to ask why did  I get two files for one condition as described earlier? 

Best,
Nir
Apr 13, 2021  11:04 AM | Nir Habouba - Technion (Department of Bio-medical Eng.)
RE: ROIs data extraction
Originally posted by Nir Habouba:
Hello CONN users,
These days I'm working on my first fMRI data analysis using CONN toolbox. One of the things which I am interested in is time-series data extraction from ROIs defined by an atlas. However, I have 150 time points representing a "prolonged" task, that means that it is quite similar to resting-state data processing. Accordingly, I defined one session for my 14 subjects with "one condition that spans entire session". Surprisingly, my output files include the following two: ROI_Subject001_Condition000.mat and ROI_Subject001_Condition001.mat. I would like to ask why did  I get two files for one condition as described earlier? 

Best,
Nir
Dear Alfonso,
As a new CONN user I would like, first of all, to thank you for your previous forum-comments which seem to be very helpful. Since I did not find any solution for the attached question I would appreciate if you could please share your thoughts and suggestions.

Best regards,
Nir
May 27, 2021  10:05 AM | Nir Habouba - Technion (Department of Bio-medical Eng.)
RE: ROIs data extraction
Hi CONN users!
Could you please share with me your thoughts and suggestions? Any suggestions are helpful!

Best, 
Nir