help > Problem with Quality Checks
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Jun 8, 2021  01:06 PM | Silke Wortha
Problem with Quality Checks
I'm currently running some analysis with the CONN Toolbox. I have a resting state dataset with 597 participants. Preprocessing went smoothly. Now I would like to do some quality checks. I started to build a PDF with all the qas I need and it is already running for more than 5 days. I'm not sure if it is working and if it will build a pdf.
If I want to check the quality over the GUI the toolbox takes also over a day to load the data. I understand that 597 participants is a lot but is there a way to solve this issue by parralelize the process? Or is it posible to only select the first 100 participants, and then the next etc.? I extended the workspace so this is not an issue anymore.
Thank you for your help!
Jun 11, 2021  10:06 PM | Alfonso Nieto-Castanon - Boston University
RE: Problem with Quality Checks
Hi Silke,

This is still a bit of a work in progress but if you try generating the QA plots using CONN's development version (in www.conn-toolbox.org/resources/source) there are a number of changes in there designed to help speed up some of these processes when working with large or remote datasets so that could/should help. Let me know

Best
Alfonso

Originally posted by Silke Wortha:
I'm currently running some analysis with the CONN Toolbox. I have a resting state dataset with 597 participants. Preprocessing went smoothly. Now I would like to do some quality checks. I started to build a PDF with all the qas I need and it is already running for more than 5 days. I'm not sure if it is working and if it will build a pdf.
If I want to check the quality over the GUI the toolbox takes also over a day to load the data. I understand that 597 participants is a lot but is there a way to solve this issue by parralelize the process? Or is it posible to only select the first 100 participants, and then the next etc.? I extended the workspace so this is not an issue anymore.
Thank you for your help!