help > Error overwriting data
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Jun 21, 2021  08:06 AM | Albert Bellmunt
Error overwriting data
Hi conn users!

I am trying to overwrite some results of my project, but I keep getting this error: "Could not open file '....../rp_*.txt', no such file or directory". According to the path it shows for this txt file, the path is when the file was created in an external hard drive, but now, when I have copied this project to my laptop, it tries to find a file in a directory it does not exist for obvious reasons. 

Is there any way to solve this? 

Thank you in advance!!
Jun 21, 2021  04:06 PM | Kylie Isenburg
RE: Error overwriting data
Hi Albert, what is the file that you're trying to find? Which step of the process in your analysis does it come into play? If you add more information to this it might be easier to catch where to make the change.

All the best, 
Kylie
Jun 22, 2021  07:06 AM | Albert Bellmunt
I just added a new mask in the setup.options so the analysis are only in the frontal lobe. After that I started trying to save every step from the setup but just from the beginning that message pop up. It is because the file it is searching for has a path that cannot be found because it does not exist in my current computer. It was a path created when the data was in an external drive.
Jun 22, 2021  03:06 PM | Kylie Isenburg
Hi Albert, 

Did you try uploading your file into Maltab - changing the file there and then saving it so that when you open up the GUI the new path is there ?

Best, 
Kylie