open-discussion > The State of Open Data 2021 survey
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Jul 26, 2021  01:07 PM | David Kennedy
The State of Open Data 2021 survey
From SpringerNature:

Have your say on research data sharing - last chance to take part.

Just a short reminder that The State of Open Data 2021 survey is closing soon on 30 July 2021. If you have not yet completed the survey, we invite you to participate in the largest global survey of its kind, and help shape the future of research data sharing.

To say thank you, we will select five respondents at random to each win a $100 gift-card, after the survey closes on 30 July 2021.

Survey

The survey is also available in Chinese, Japanese, and German languages.

You will have the option to sign up to receive a copy of the 2021 State of Open Data report, as soon as it is available. Read the 2020 report here.

In partnership with: Digital Science and  Figshare.
Jul 28, 2021  02:07 PM | Zahra Papi
RE: The State of Open Data 2021 survey
Hello
I am an Iranian student and novice researcher.
I'm proud participate this survey.
Sharing research data Any researcher anywhere on the planet can help integrate the data available for research.
Due to the spread of different diagnostic methods in different diseases and access to computer systems for data collection, even with a small number for each disease can pave the way for more efficient and new diagnostic methods and treatment.
The goal of any researcher should be to provide a method for early diagnosis and optimal treatment, ultimately increase the patient life quality and life expectancy.
My dissertation was "Evaluation of morphological and anatomical changes of glioma tumor in MRI images with deep learning following radiation therapy, a prospective study". I am ready to share the data of this study.
Good luck