help > Network ROIs in CONN
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Sep 13, 2021  08:09 PM | Dylan Kirsch - University of Texas, Austin
Network ROIs in CONN
Hello,

I was wondering if it would be possible to get a little more information about the default pre-defined regions of interest automatically loaded in CONN, specifically the network ROIs (e.g., salience network). I see there are center coordinates provided for these ROIs and I was wondering if the ROI is a sphere that is centered on these coordinates, and if so, how large the sphere is (mm).

Thank you so much!
Jan 18, 2022  06:01 AM | Jessica Busler
RE: Network ROIs in CONN
I have this question also :)
Jan 18, 2022  06:01 PM | Charlotte Pütz - Otto-von-Guericke-Universität Magdeburg
I would also be interested in an answer to this question.

thanks in advance :)
Jan 19, 2022  12:01 PM | Pravesh Parekh - National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences
Hello,

The ROIs contained in the networks atlas in Conn are not spheres placed at the centroids; they are full ROI parcellations based on ICA analysis of HCP data. You can visualize it by opening the networks.nii file or see the networks.descrip.jpg file in the "rois" folder inside the Conn installation directory.

Hope this helps

Best
Pravesh

Originally posted by Charlotte Pütz:

Jan 25, 2022  11:01 AM | Charlotte Pütz - Otto-von-Guericke-Universität Magdeburg
Thanks a lot Pravesh, that was indeed really helpful!

Originally posted by Pravesh Parekh:
Hello,

The ROIs contained in the networks atlas in Conn are not spheres placed at the centroids; they are full ROI parcellations based on ICA analysis of HCP data. You can visualize it by opening the networks.nii file or see the networks.descrip.jpg file in the "rois" folder inside the Conn installation directory.

Hope this helps

Best
Pravesh

Originally posted by Charlotte Pütz: