i m trying to follow the tutorial but when i run the following line

xii <- read_cifti(
cifti_fname, brainstructures="all",
surfL_fname=surfL_fname, surfR_fname=surfR_fname,
resamp_res=4000
)

i get this error

Error in header_cifti(cifti_fname) :
Workbench command 'C:/PROGRA~1/workbench-windows64-v1.5.0/workbench/bin_windows64/wb_command.exe -nifti-information C:\Users\User\Dropbox\My\ PC\ \(Elena-DELL\)\Documents\R\win-library\4.0\ciftiTools\extdata/Conte69.MyelinAndCorrThickness.32k_fs_LR.dtseries.nii -print-header' failed.
Inoltre: Warning message:
In system(cmd, intern = intern, ignore.stdout = ignore.stdout, ignore.stderr = ignore.stderr) :
running command 'C:/PROGRA~1/workbench-windows64-v1.5.0/workbench/bin_windows64/wb_command.exe -nifti-information C:\Users\User\Dropbox\My\ PC\ \(Elena-DELL\)\Documents\R\win-library\4.0\ciftiTools\extdata/Conte69.MyelinAndCorrThickness.32k_fs_LR.dtseries.nii -print-header' had status 65535

thank you for every help
elena
Jul 27, 2023  06:07 PM | Damon Pham
RE: Error in header_cifti(cifti_fname) : Workbench command

Hi elena,

Sorry for the terribly delayed reply; I didn't realize we had a Forums!

There's issues with reading CIFTI files stored on the cloud, sometimes. So if the package has been downloaded onto the cloud, reading files included in the package may fail. 

We're looking into a workaround that involves saving a copy of the desired to the disk as a temporary file, reading that in, then deleting the temporary file. Meanwhile, you may have to download the package to the disk, or implement this workaround yourself as necessary.