help > exporting and plotting raw functional connectivity values
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Jan 4, 2022  03:01 PM | Nancy Mugisha
exporting and plotting raw functional connectivity values
Hi, I am in need of a bit of assistance. I am trying to import raw connectivity values from a seed-to-voxel and ROI-ROI analysis. I only have 11 subjects (5 patients, 6 controls). We have a few seeds of interest we would like to plot on a graph.

I have "imported" seed-to-voxel raw (at least I think they are the raw values?) from my second level analysis "display results" window. When I do so, clusters get imported as second-level covariates in setup where I can see them. I selected all the clusters and saved the file in my second level results folder. But then when I go into matlab and try to load/open the i.e "Pallidum Right.mat file", the file doesn't load. Anyone know how to work around this? I would like to have the values displayed in a CSV file but not sure how to get there.

Any guidance is helpful. I am new to matlab unfortunately.

Thank you,
Nancy
Jan 11, 2022  03:01 PM | Alfonso Nieto-Castanon - Boston University
RE: exporting and plotting raw functional connectivity values
Hi Nancy,

When you export the second-level results to a file, you may change the default ".mat" option to ".csv" in order to export a CSV file directly from CONN

Best
Alfonso
Originally posted by Nancy Mugisha:
Hi, I am in need of a bit of assistance. I am trying to import raw connectivity values from a seed-to-voxel and ROI-ROI analysis. I only have 11 subjects (5 patients, 6 controls). We have a few seeds of interest we would like to plot on a graph.

I have "imported" seed-to-voxel raw (at least I think they are the raw values?) from my second level analysis "display results" window. When I do so, clusters get imported as second-level covariates in setup where I can see them. I selected all the clusters and saved the file in my second level results folder. But then when I go into matlab and try to load/open the i.e "Pallidum Right.mat file", the file doesn't load. Anyone know how to work around this? I would like to have the values displayed in a CSV file but not sure how to get there.

Any guidance is helpful. I am new to matlab unfortunately.

Thank you,
Nancy