help > 2020b- ROI-to-ROI analysis
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Jan 5, 2022  06:01 AM | sandy11
2020b- ROI-to-ROI analysis
Dear Alfonso,
I recently using the new conn version (2020b) and I would like to ask some questions about the second level ROI to ROI analysis.
What is the matrix that appears on the preview screen? and how it difers from the display results screen?
I saw some connections on that matrix but when I press the display results it came out blank.
Thank you from advance.
Attachment: conn problem.jpg
Jan 11, 2022  03:01 PM | Alfonso Nieto-Castanon - Boston University
RE: 2020b- ROI-to-ROI analysis
Dear Sandy,

The matrix displayed in the display result screen for ROI-to-ROI analyses shows the statistics associated with your 2nd-level analysis for each individual connection (between each pair of ROIs). This matrix is shown "unthresholded" (not discriminating "significant" vs. "non-significant" results). You may click on the 'display results' button to use any number of available thresholding options to find what, if any, subset of connections may show significant effects (see https://web.conn-toolbox.org/fmri-methods/cluster-level-inferences for details about CONN's ROI-to-ROI thresholding options)

Best
Alfonso
Originally posted by sandy11:
Dear Alfonso,
I recently using the new conn version (2020b) and I would like to ask some questions about the second level ROI to ROI analysis.
What is the matrix that appears on the preview screen? and how it difers from the display results screen?
I saw some connections on that matrix but when I press the display results it came out blank.
Thank you from advance.