help > Individual differential connectivity (z-)values in the output
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Jan 9, 2022  03:01 PM | Daniel Pientka
Individual differential connectivity (z-)values in the output
Dear NITRC-community,

I have one specific question: I test a pre/post-condition (within-subject-design), and I would like to correlate the individual differential connectivity between the conditions with questionnaire values. Unfortunately, CONN only gives the connectivity values (z-transformated) per subject per condition in the first-level results. Do you know how to find or to additionally compute the differential z-values?

Thanks for your help!
Jan 11, 2022  01:01 PM | Alfonso Nieto-Castanon - Boston University
RE: Individual differential connectivity (z-)values in the output
Dear Daniel,

That's fine, those differences are computed automatically at the level of your second-level analysis. In the Results tab simply define a second-level model as:

Subject-effects: AllSubjects, QuestionnaireValues
Between-subjects contrast: [0 1]
Conditions: Pre, Post
Between-conditions contrast: [-1 1]

and that will evaluate the correlation between the pre-post differences in connectivity and the questionnaire values across subjects

Hope this helps
Alfonso
Originally posted by Daniel Pientka:
Dear NITRC-community,

I have one specific question: I test a pre/post-condition (within-subject-design), and I would like to correlate the individual differential connectivity between the conditions with questionnaire values. Unfortunately, CONN only gives the connectivity values (z-transformated) per subject per condition in the first-level results. Do you know how to find or to additionally compute the differential z-values?

Thanks for your help!