help > Q: How can I customize colomap in node file?
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Apr 15, 2022  01:04 PM | nylsp
Q: How can I customize colomap in node file?
Hi, everyone

The given option setting in "Node" color cannot express my result well. Here what I want to achieve:

In my result, a node stands for a center of tumor cluster. Node's size, color represent the tumor cluster mean volume and grade. There are 4 grades and the color is modular. However, I think whether the color becomes gradient in the same grade so I can tell the frequency of the tumor. At the same time, color between grade is different.
I'm not proficient in coding. Is there any way to solve this?

Thanks for any help.
Jun 5, 2022  05:06 AM | Mingrui Xia
RE: Q: How can I customize colomap in node file?
Hi, 

According to your idea, four colormaps are requited for all the grades, which cannot be achieved by BNV. However, if the frequency bands are limited in each grade, you can manually assign color for each level. For example,  1, 2, 3, and 4 for grade 1; 5, 6, 7, and 8 for grade 2; and etc. in the node file. Then, in the option panel, use the "Modular" to define color for each level.   
Originally posted by nylsp:
Hi, everyone

The given option setting in "Node" color cannot express my result well. Here what I want to achieve:

In my result, a node stands for a center of tumor cluster. Node's size, color represent the tumor cluster mean volume and grade. There are 4 grades and the color is modular. However, I think whether the color becomes gradient in the same grade so I can tell the frequency of the tumor. At the same time, color between grade is different.
I'm not proficient in coding. Is there any way to solve this?

Thanks for any help.