open-discussion > Installing DTIPrep
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Jun 21, 2022  03:06 PM | Emma Golden
Installing DTIPrep
Hello,

Can someone tell me how to install DTIPrep? I'm using an HP and downloaded one of the linux versions. I got the .tar file but I don't understand how to launch the application. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!

- Emma
Jun 21, 2022  06:06 PM | Martin Styner
RE: Installing DTIPrep
Hi Emma
Use the 1.2.11 download in the download section. Unpack the repository (gtar -xzf in the terminal), and then in the bin folder you find the DTIPrep executable that you should be able to run.

You may need to add the lib folder to your LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable

Martin
Jul 19, 2022  03:07 PM | Emma Golden
Hello,

When I try to run the following line in my command window, I get an error: start C:\Users\ch228083\Desktop\DTIPrep-1.2.11\bin\DTIPrep
The error says "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Apps Settings page."

I'm not sure how to resolve this issue.

Emma
Jul 20, 2022  06:07 PM | Martin Styner
Originally posted by Emma Golden:
Hello,

When I try to run the following line in my command window, I get an error: start C:\Users\ch228083\Desktop\DTIPrep-1.2.11\bin\DTIPrep
The error says "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Apps Settings page."

I'm not sure how to resolve this issue.

Emma

Hi Emma
Are you trying to run DTIPrep in Windows (which would not work, as we do not have a compilation for any Windows system)?
Martin