help > convert tiff to v3draw under command line
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Aug 10, 2022  02:08 PM | liu Yizhe - HIT
convert tiff to v3draw under command line
I want to use plugin: data_IO -> convert_file_format, to convert tiff to v3draw.
I tired to run the following command, but fail to convert the file.
Could you please help to correct the command.
Thank you.
"E:\multiplex imaging\MSOT\Vaa3D-3.20\bin\vaa3d.exe" /x "E:\multiplex imaging\MSOT\Vaa3D-3.20\bin\plugins\data_IO\convert_format\convert_file_format.dll" /f "convert_format" /i "E:\multiplex imaging\MSOT\mBrainAligner\examples\subject\user\cat_raw.tiff" /o "E:\multiplex imaging\MSOT\mBrainAligner\examples\subject\user\cat_raw.v3draw"
Qt: Untested Windows version 6.2 detected!
[E:\multiplex imaging\MSOT\Vaa3D-3.20\bin\vaa3d.exe]
[/x]
[E:\multiplex imaging\MSOT\Vaa3D-3.20\bin\plugins\data_IO\convert_format\convert_file_format.dll]
[/f]
[convert_format]

[E:\multiplex imaging\MSOT\mBrainAligner\examples\subject\user\cat_raw.tiff]
[/o]
[E:\multiplex imaging\MSOT\mBrainAligner\examples\subject\user\cat_raw.v3draw]
>>key ... /x
call plugin ... E:\multiplex imaging\MSOT\Vaa3D-3.20\bin\plugins\data_IO\convert_format\convert_file_format.dll
>>key ... /f
call plugin function ... convert_format
>>key ... /i
file name ... [ "E:\multiplex imaging\MSOT\mBrainAligner\examples\subject\user\cat_raw.tiff" ]
>>key ... /o
Searching in ./plugins ......
Searching ./plugins done.
Current canonical path = [E:\multiplex imaging\MSOT\Vaa3D-3.20\bin\plugins\data_IO\convert_format\convert_file_format.dll]
Error: Vaa3D really cannot find this plugin. Do nothing.
Dec 13, 2022  06:12 AM | Lingli Zhang
RE: convert tiff to v3draw under command line
Hello!

I have checked your command line and it seemed that the input did not have any problem. You can check whether convert_file_format.dll was in the right path.

Or you can use the new Vaa3D version(https://github.com/Vaa3D/release/release...) to use this plugin and I have used this plugin and it worked well.

Best wishes,
Lingli