open-discussion > Investigating the Use of CNNs for Diagnosis of Schizophrenia on the DS000115 Dataset
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Jan 23, 2023  05:01 PM | netanel stern
Investigating the Use of CNNs for Diagnosis of Schizophrenia on the DS000115 Dataset
Hello Nitrc community,

I am offering to conduct a research study using the ds000115 dataset for the diagnosis of schizophrenia. The goal of this study is to utilize the CNN (Convolutional Neural Network) method to analyze the dataset and improve the accuracy of schizophrenia diagnosis.
The ds000115 dataset contains a large amount of functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) data from healthy controls and individuals with schizophrenia. The CNN method has been proven to be effective in analyzing fMRI data, and I believe it has the potential to improve the accuracy of schizophrenia diagnosis.
I am seeking collaborators who are interested in participating in this study, including those with expertise in fMRI data analysis and CNN methods. Together, we will work to develop and implement the CNN method, analyze the results, and publish our findings in a peer-reviewed journal.
If you are interested in participating in this study, please contact me with your qualifications and any relevant experience. I look forward to working with you and making a positive impact in the field of schizophrenia diagnosis.
Sincerely,
Netanel
Jan 23, 2023  06:01 PM | Issam Bendib - University Larbi Tebessi Algeria
Investigating the Use ofCNNs for Diagnosis of Schizophrenia on the DS000115 Dataset

> (Good evening Netanel
> Yes I 'm interested and I have a large experience en CNN models and their
> implementation)
Jan 23, 2023  07:01 PM | netanel stern
RE: Investigating the Use ofCNNs for Diagnosis of Schizophrenia on the DS000115 Dataset
Originally posted by Issam Bendib:

> (Good evening Netanel
> Yes I 'm interested and I have a large experience en CNN models and their
> implementation)
Dear Bendib Issam,
I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to inquire about your research on the use of convolutional neural networks (CNNs) for the diagnosis of schizophrenia on the DS000115 dataset. I am particularly interested in learning more about your methodology, results, and any potential implications for the field of mental health diagnosis.
In addition, I would like to extend an invitation for you to collaborate on my own project, which aims to use AI for the diagnosis of schizophrenia. The project can be found at the following link: https://github.com/Nsh531/xschizo
I believe that your expertise and experience in this field would greatly benefit my project and I would be honored to have you as a collaborator. If you are interested, please send me an email at nsh531@gmail.com so that we can discuss further.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Netanel Stern
nsh531@gmail.com
Jan 24, 2023  02:01 PM | xiyang
RE: Investigating the Use of CNNs for Diagnosis of Schizophrenia on the DS000115 Dataset
Hi there,

I am interested in this collaboration. Please let me know if my knowledge and expertise with psychopathology, affective neuroscience, and some exposure to machine-learning may contribute your interesting and clinically informative project. 

Sincerely,
Xi Yang
Clinical Psychology Doctoral Candidate
University of Oregon
Jan 24, 2023  07:01 PM | netanel stern
RE: Investigating the Use of CNNs for Diagnosis of Schizophrenia on the DS000115 Dataset
Hi, 
please send me an email to nsh531@gmail.com about collaborating for  my project https://github.com/nsh531/xschizo

sincerely,
Netanel stern 
Originally posted by xiyang:
Hi there,

I am interested in this collaboration. Please let me know if my knowledge and expertise with psychopathology, affective neuroscience, and some exposure to machine-learning may contribute your interesting and clinically informative project. 

Sincerely,
Xi Yang
University of Oregon
Jan 25, 2023  08:01 AM | netanel stern
I also  opende a new mailing list :
fmri1-aaaair3fokemcqlf777fn73pxm@neurotechx.slack.com  
Sincerely,
Neatnel Stern
Originally posted by netanel stern:
Hi, 
please send me an email to nsh531@gmail.com about collaborating for  my project https://github.com/nsh531/xschizo

sincerely,
Netanel stern 
Originally posted by xiyang:
Hi there,

Sincerely,
Xi Yang
University of Oregon
Jan 25, 2023  02:01 PM | Chunchia Kung - national cheng kung university
RE: Investigating the Use ofCNNs for Diagnosis of Schizophrenia on the DS000115 Dataset
hi Netanel: I'm interested in your proposed collaboration on the fMRI-DNN analysis on schizo datasets (ds000030 and ds000115). Between Sep/2022-Jan/2023, in the fMRI_analysis I taught we (1 teacher and 5 class-takers) downloaded the ds000030 dataset, and followed the analysis of Greene et al. (2022) Nature paper, and replicated to Fig. 1 and 2 of the paper. Here is one of the student's final report (sorry it's written in Chinese), in which she made side-by-side comparisons in Fig. 1 and 2a (and here is the ds000030_analysis_notes). Therefore, we have some related experiences analyzing schizophrenia dataset with 4 tasks and 1 resfMRI (and therefore highly interested in furthering the investigations further, using DNNs). For the other credentials, we've also been involved in the open-neuroscience efforts, such as publicizing original data of a published paper, among others. cheers, chun-chia
Feb 6, 2023  02:02 PM | Caroline Sam
I have worked with CNN algorithms for MRI data in Denoising. We can collaborate and work on your work.
Feb 6, 2023  03:02 PM | netanel stern
Originally posted by Caroline Sam:
I have worked with CNN algorithms for MRI data in Denoising. We can collaborate and work on your work.
please email me nsh531@gmail.com