help > PPPI inputs were specified correctly, but failed error checking for dependencies. This is likely a bug in the program
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Mar 12, 2023  02:03 PM | tammartru
PPPI inputs were specified correctly, but failed error checking for dependencies. This is likely a bug in the program
Dear Donald,

I hope this message finds you well.
I am reaching out to seek your assistance in resolving an error that I have encountered while defining the P structure.
Specifically, I am receiving the following error message for one subject:
[PPPI inputs were specified correctly, but failed error checking for dependencies. This is likely a bug in the program]
For the rest of the subjects, I am encountering a different error message:
["ERROR 1: Program will exit. VOI2 file does not exist.
ERROR 2: Program will exit. VOI2 file does not a .img, .nii, or .mat file."].

I have already attempted to troubleshoot the issue by reviewing previous posts, changing the SPM version, and modifying the tmp(tasks) brackets, among other solutions. Unfortunately, these efforts have not resolved the problem.

I came across your suggestion in a previous post, which involves changing the P.VOI.VOI, P.VOI.masks, P.VOI.thresh, and P.VOI.min lines to P.VOI. However, I have not been unable to locate these variables in any of the subscripts or functions.

I have attached my script and P structure files for your review.
I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can provide in resolving this issue.
Thank you for your time and help.

Best regards,
Tammar
Mar 12, 2023  02:03 PM | tammartru
RE: PPPI inputs were specified correctly, but failed error checking for dependencies. This is likely a bug in the program
Attaches is the second file