general-discussion > error message
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Apr 5, 2011  12:04 PM | Crystal Erickson
error message

I am confused : job slice_timing_c03_session1_run1 has multiple tags. Sorry dude, I must quit ...

I'm not sure what the problem is. Here is the full error message. 

Something went bad ... the pipeline has FAILED !

The last error message occured was :

Error using ==> psom_job_status at 115

I am confused : job slice_timing_c03_session1_run1 has multiple tags. Sorry dude, I must quit ...

File /data/aces/aces1/pbellec/public/niak-0.6.4.1/extensions/psom-0.8.8/psom_job_status.m at line 115

File /data/aces/aces1/pbellec/public/niak-0.6.4.1/extensions/psom-0.8.8/psom_pipeline_process.m at line 445

Let me know what other info you need to help.

Apr 5, 2011  06:04 PM | Pierre Bellec
RE: error message
Hi Crystal,

I think I fixed the problem. After you added NIAK to your path in Matlab, and before you start the pipeline, please add the development version of PSOM

>> path_psom = '/data/aces/aces1/pbellec/public/psom-dev';
>> P = genpath(path_psom);
>> addpath(P);

It is important you add psom-dev to the path after you added NIAK, so the development version of PSOM will supersed the version that ships with NIAK-0.6.4.1. After that, just restart the pipeline.

This will strictly impact the way the jobs are distributed on the system, and not the algorithms that are used to process the data. So technically you will still be using NIAK-0.6.4.1 (this is important to reproduce the analysis if need be). The crash of the pipeline manager should not happen again. If I identified the problem correctly, this bug should be extremely uncommon anyway. Please let me know if your analysis runs OK, so I'll update the version of PSOM that's installed with NIAK-0.6.4.1.
Apr 6, 2011  12:04 PM | Crystal Erickson
Thank you, Okay I did that and now the error message is:

I could not find any log file. This pipline has not been started (yet?). PRess CTRL-C to cancel.
I could not find any log file. This pipline has not been started (yet?). PRess CTRL-C to cancel.
etc............until we manually cancel it.

Any suggestions on how to fix it. 

We already tried deleting all prior outputs, and kill -9 command. 

Thanks!
Apr 6, 2011  01:04 PM | Pierre Bellec
My bad !! Sorry about that. I forgot to edit one configuration file for the development version of PSOM. Should work now. Please keep me posted.

PS : it is not necessary to do 'kill -9 -1' anymore. The pipeline manager gracefully quits when the .lock file is removed in release 0.6.4.1.
Apr 6, 2011  06:04 PM | Crystal Erickson
Hmmm now it is saying:
Something went bad ... the pipeline has FAILED !

The last error message occured was :

Error using ==> psom_job_status at 115

I am confused : job motion_target_c01_session1_run2 has multiple tags. Sorry dude, I must quit ...

File /data/aces/aces1/pbellec/public/psom-dev/psom_job_status.m at line 115

File /data/aces/aces1/pbellec/public/psom-dev/psom_pipeline_process.m at line 445

Any ideas? (I appreciate all the help!)
Apr 6, 2011  06:04 PM | Pierre Bellec
I have no clue how this error can even occur anymore. I took a radical approach and removed the check for multiple tags (a situation which should not occur, but is not actually an issue). I checked in the log folder and everything seems to run smoothly except for that weird problem. I have updated PSOM-DEV at the BIC, so you can give it another try. Sorry for all the trouble.
Apr 6, 2011  07:04 PM | Crystal Erickson
Seems to be working now! Thank you for fixing our problem! :)