indi > Problem Downloading ADHD 200 Datasets
Showing 1-25 of 34 posts
Display:
Results per page:

1   2   Next >
Jul 4, 2011  10:07 PM | vsochat
Problem Downloading ADHD 200 Datasets
Hi,

I am looking to download the ADHD 200 datasets (from http://fcon_1000.projects.nitrc.org/indi/adhd200/) and I am prompted to log into NITRC, and then am simply redirected back to the site, exactly where I started.  I have made sure that cookies are enabled, and tried this in three different browsers, still no luck! I saw a similar posting of this problem, (http://www.nitrc.org/forum/forum.php?thread_id=2363&forum_id=1735) and it appeared to be a problem with permissions.  I requested access, but am still unable to download.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Best,

Vanessa
Jul 5, 2011  02:07 PM | Maarten Mennes
RE: Problem Downloading ADHD 200 Datasets
Hi Vanessa,

I verified your access to the datasets and that should be ok.

If you are not logged into nitrc, clicking on the link under a site's releases will take you to nitrc to login. After login it takes you back to the site. Unfortunately it does not take you back to the location you last clicked, so you'll have to navigate to releases again (tip: there is a button with 'ALL releases' at the bottom of the page). You should now be able to see the releases and download them.

Let me know if it's still not working.
Best,
Maarten
Jul 6, 2011  09:07 PM | Rahul Garg
Hi, I am having the same probloem. Could you please help.

Thanks.
Rahul..
Jul 6, 2011  11:07 PM | Samantha Adelsberg
Hi Raul,

I verified your access to the datasets and that should be ok.

If you are not logged into nitrc, clicking on the link under a site's
releases will take you to nitrc to login. After login it takes you back
to the site. Unfortunately it does not take you back to the location you
last clicked, so you'll have to navigate to releases again (tip: there
is a button with 'ALL releases' at the bottom of the page). You should
now be able to see the releases and download them.

Let me know if it's still not working.

Thanks.

Samantha
Jul 6, 2011  11:07 PM | Rahul Garg
> Thanks. It seems to work now.
> - R
Aug 16, 2011  01:08 PM | yun gan
Hi Samantha,

I followed your answers for others to log into nitrc to download ADHD 200 Datasets,and clicked button with 'ALL releases' at the bottom of the page.But I could not be able to see the releases and download them.Why I failed to do that?How can I do?

Thanks.
   vinkee
Aug 16, 2011  03:08 PM | sharad sikka
Hey,
We would be able to help you in a better way if you could tell us about any errors you encountered on your way.

regards,
sharad
Aug 16, 2011  03:08 PM | Maarten Mennes
Hi yun gan,

can you try again. Some permissions were not set corretly on your account with us. Fixed that.

1. login to nitrc
2. go the the adhd200 page. Now you should see the downloads.

Cheers,
Maarten
Nov 3, 2011  02:11 PM | Xin Zhang
Hi, Maarten. I met the same problem as Vanessa mentioned. I am also looking to download the ADHD 200 datasets.  I tried to log into NITRC, but then simply redirected back to the site without releases I can download. I have requested access, but it doesn't work.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Nov 3, 2011  03:11 PM | Maarten Mennes
Hi Xin Zang,

I just checked and you're correclty registered with the project.

The procedure should go like this:
navigate to releases for one of the ADHD-200 samples
click the login to nitrc button
the site will go to the nitrc login and return to the adhd-200 page after login (be sure you're login is correct, as it will also redirect if you enter the wrong password). Easiest way to check is to open a new tab and go to nitrc.com it should show you whether you are logged in or not.
After return to the adhd-200 page you need to navigate to the specific release again. They should show up now (alternatively there is a 'all releases button' at the bottom of the page.

Let me know if you got it to work.
Maarten
Nov 3, 2011  09:11 PM | Xin Zhang
Hi, Maarten.
I tried again following your steps, but after I log in nitrc I still cann't see the releases and it still ask me to log in nitrc. I am sure my login information is correct. My username is adai992, will you help me to check it again? Thank you very much!
Attachment: login.png
Nov 4, 2011  03:11 AM | Maarten Mennes
Hi Xin Zhang,

There was actually another user named Xin Zhang already registered, so I looked no further. adai992 was indeed not correctly added to the INDI userlist. I fixed it now, if you log in now you should be able to see the downloads!

Sorry about the confusion!
Maarten
Nov 4, 2011  02:11 PM | Xin Zhang
It's OK. Thank you a lot!
Mar 30, 2012  03:03 AM | niu limin
Hi, Maarten.
I met the same problem as Zhang Xin mentioned above. After I logged in nitrc, the page redirected back the original adhd-200 page without releases, and also showed me a "login to nitrc" button. I made sure I has typed the correct login information and registered with the 1000 Functional Connectomes Project. My ID is niulimin.

I don't konw why it doesn't work.Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Mar 30, 2012  07:03 AM | Maarten Mennes
Hi Niu Limin,

it should be fixed now (only one part of your permissions was set correctly).

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Maarten
Mar 31, 2012  02:03 AM | niu limin
It's OK now. Thank you very much!
Apr 1, 2012  01:04 PM | Qing Jiao

Hi, Maarten,
I have met the same problem as Zhang Xin and Niu limin have mentioned above. I am sure I have logged in NITRC correctly. Why it does't work? Thank you very much!
Apr 2, 2012  06:04 AM | Maarten Mennes
Hi Qing Jiao, 

next to being logged in to nitrc you also need permission to access those datasets. I your case it seems you haven't requested that permission yet. However, no worries, I've taken the liberty to look up your nitrc user name and add you to the project. You should now be able to download the datasets.

For those reading this and wondering where you can ask permission to access the datasets (all are granted), please see here:
http://fcon_1000.projects.nitrc.org/indi...

Best,
Maarten
Apr 2, 2012  07:04 AM | Qing Jiao
Hi Maarten,
Thank you very much. It works now.
Regard,
Qing Jiao
Nov 7, 2013  09:11 PM | Weidong Cai
Hello,

I have the same downloading problem. After I login to NITRC, I still only see "login to nitrc" under "releases" in each dataset. In fact, I had successfully downloaded a dataset several months ago. But, I cannot download any more. Could anyone help me solve this problem?

Thanks a lot!

Weidong
Nov 8, 2013  05:11 PM | Daniel Lurie
Hi Weidong,

Can you tell me on which page you're seeing the login prompt, and which data you are trying to download?

I have confirmed that you have access rights to the data, so it is indeed weird that you are having problems.

Dan
Nov 8, 2013  05:11 PM | Weidong Cai
Hi Dan,

Thanks for getting back to me. I am trying to download from http://fcon_1000.projects.nitrc.org/indi... After I login to NITRC, I still cannot see any download links under release in any dataset. Every time I click login again, the webpage simply refreshes itself, but nothing changes

Weidong
Nov 8, 2013  07:11 PM | Daniel Lurie
Hi Weidong,

I can't see anything on my end that would be causing this, so I have sent an email to NITRC support in hopes they can get it sorted out.

I'll update you when I hear from them.

Dan
Nov 8, 2013  08:11 PM | Christian Haselgrove
Hi Weidong,

This download page was relying on some scripts that we managed not to copy over in our recent system upgrade.  I've reinstalled them -- please try again.

Christian
Nov 8, 2013  08:11 PM | Weidong Cai
Awesome! It works.

thanks so much!

Weidong

1   2   Next >