open-discussion > GLIRT Tools help
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Jul 25, 2011  12:07 PM | Priya Narayanan
GLIRT Tools help
Hi

I am a PhD student at UCT. I am working on the MRI Images of children dataset to create an unbiased atlas.

The GLIRT toolbox is very useful in this regard to get a sharp atlas image. Thanks for the exiting toolbox.

I have downloaded the windows and Linux version. I am currently working with windows version of the toolbox. In this version1.0.7 i am able to use only the Fuzzy mean. I want to work with sharp mean option. But the application gets closed in initial steps. I am wondering if you could tell me what would be the reason and how can i solve it. I also want to get the transformation matrix as the output. Is there anyway to know the transformation matrix of the mean image.
Oct 9, 2011  06:10 PM | Guorong Wu
RE: GLIRT Tools help
Hi Priya, 
    Please try to download the latest version of 'GLIRT'. There are some updates of the software after I received comments from other users. Not sure it will solve your problem. Please let me know if you need help. Thanks.

Best
GR
Dec 20, 2011  10:12 PM | maryam momeni
Hi,

GLIRT seems nice but when I changed the parametrs to see their effect, I can see thier effects for fuzzy mean but for sharp mean I can not see. It seems there is default parametrs for sharp mean option.

What can I do?

Regards
Maryam
Jan 5, 2012  03:01 PM | Guorong Wu
Hi Maryam,
    Which parameter have you changed for sharp mean method? Please email me (grwu@med.unc.edu) if you have questions. Thanks

Best
GR
Aug 14, 2015  05:08 PM | Raghav Mehta - CVIT, IIIT - Hyd
Hello,

I am using GLIRT in linux with latest version, but I am getting following error everytime when I run it. It is related to the ITK ANALYZE IO library, which is being used in the DemonsRegistration process by DemonsRegistration binary file.

itk::ExceptionObject (0xf99bc0)
File: /shenlab/lab_stor/wangqian/ITK-3.20-compiled-review-on/Code/IO/itkAnalyzeImageIO.cxx
Line: 767
Description: itk::ERROR: AnalyzeImageIO(0xf99140): Analyze Data File : gzread returned bad value: 13107200

Can anyone provide me solution for this??

If somebody can provide source code for DemonsRegistration file, then I can check it, and modify it.

Regards,
Raghav
Aug 22, 2018  07:08 PM | Jeff Tanedo
Hello Raghav, 

DId anyone respond to you about this problem? I have the same issue. 

Thank you. 

Best, 
Jeff