help > SETUP STEP Error
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Mar 20, 2012  02:03 PM | Xinyuan Miao
SETUP STEP Error
Dear all,
I have run into a very weird error in SETUP step. I used to run some functional connectivity analysis by CONN, and all the things had been fine. But now, after I set all the data and parameters as usual, it pops out this error when importing ROI data:

??? Subscripted assignment dimension mismatch.

Error in ==> rex>rex_do at 689
        if
        strcmpi(params.level,'voxels')||strcmpi(params.level,'subsetvoxels')||strcmpi(params.summary_measure,'eigenvariate'),ROIdat(:,rrx)=data;
        end

Even if I deleted my ROIs and just used those several default ROIs like WM, CSF, and PCC, this error still existed.
So I just left grey matter, white matter and CSF in the ROI tab, which let me found that as long as the dimensions of GM, WM and CSF were 1, SETUP could run. But I see that the dimensions of WM and CSF is 16, so what does 

Now I just have no idea what caused this error. Would anyone be so kind to help me out of this? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Xinyuan
Mar 20, 2012  09:03 PM | Alfonso Nieto-Castanon - Boston University
RE: SETUP STEP Error
Hi Xinyuan,

I believe updating to the latest version of the toolbox should fix this issue, please let me know otherwise.

Best
Alfonso
Originally posted by Xinyuan Miao:
Dear all,
I have run into a very weird error in SETUP step. I used to run some functional connectivity analysis by CONN, and all the things had been fine. But now, after I set all the data and parameters as usual, it pops out this error when importing ROI data:

??? Subscripted assignment dimension mismatch.

Error in ==> rex>rex_do at 689
        if
        strcmpi(params.level,'voxels')||strcmpi(params.level,'subsetvoxels')||strcmpi(params.summary_measure,'eigenvariate'),ROIdat(:,rrx)=data;
        end

I am pretty sure that the dimensions of my ROIs are correct. Even if I deleted my ROIs and just used those several default ROIs like PCC, this error still existed. Now I just have no idea what caused this error. Would anyone be so kind to help me out of this? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Xinyuan
Mar 21, 2012  02:03 AM | Xinyuan Miao
RE: SETUP STEP Error
Hi Alfonso,
Thank you! I have been downloading the latest version.
I think that I have found the reason. In the SETUP--ROIs tab, the dimensions of White matter and CSF had been 16 (default I think), while after I tried to adjust them to 6, it run well. I did not notice the dimensions before. The dimensions of WM and CSF are supposed to be used for CompCor, is it? I see that in the PREPROCESSING step, the default dimensions of confounds WM and CSF are 5, what number of  dimensions should be set in the SETUP?

Cheers,
Xinyuan