open-discussion > Points bases registration
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Jun 13, 2012  04:06 PM | Samira Bouyagoub
Points bases registration
Hi

I have two T1 brain scans, I am trying to register them using points as landmarks. I am following some of the instructions on chapter 12 from the manual online. But I am not quite clear I am using the right steps:

Basically, I select from the menu MousRegister, then I load reference sequence, then transform sequence.
For each sequence I create a set of points as landmarks. I am selecting points I believe correspond between the two sequences.

Then i save the points sets. I am not quite clear this is right.
Then I go tot the registration menu and select points based registration from it, and then I get RPM registration window (I am attaching the screenshot to show),  I am not quite clear where to feed in the points I have saved as landmarks, nor do I know this window tool knows what is my reference/transform sequences?

I am certain these are not the right steps, would it be possible to spell out the right steps for doing a points based manual registration? or is there a video tutorial online?

Many thanks
Samira.
Attachment: RPMRegistration.bmp
Jun 15, 2012  03:06 PM | Xenophon Papademetris
Points bases registration
You need to use the manual registration tool on the command line ... bis_manualregistration.tcl --dogui 1. Then you can input the .land files and the images there.