adhd200preproc > Intermediate files
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Jul 4, 2012  05:07 PM | Paul Dufort
Intermediate files
Hello, and thanks for making this data available!

I am working on the NIAK 1000 ROI data sets and have a few basic questions:

1) I am trying to download the intermediate files from all sites to get at the motion parameters, but I found that the Neuroimage and NYU intermediate file links both download the NYU file, so there is no way to get the Neuroimage file. Is this a bug or am I missing something ... ?

2) As I compute things from the 1000 ROI data sets, I'd like to colour the functional regions and overlay the results on an anatomic volume. I've located the template for all the 954 functional regions, but what anatomical volume is it registered with?

3) Is there a repository of papers, published or not (yet), by people who are analyzing these data sets? I am finding stuff and want to make sure: (i) that it's consistent with what others have found; and/or (ii) that I am not re-inventing the wheel.

Thanks!
Paul
Jul 4, 2012  07:07 PM | Pierre Bellec
RE: Intermediate files
Dear Paul,
Originally posted by Paul Dufort:
Hello, and thanks for making this data available!
You are welcome.

I am working on the NIAK 1000 ROI data sets and have a few basic questions:

1) I am trying to download the intermediate files from all sites to get at the motion parameters, but I found that the Neuroimage and NYU intermediate file links both download the NYU file, so there is no way to get the Neuroimage file. Is this a bug or am I missing something ... ?
There was indeed a bug in the link. It should be fixed now.

2) As I compute things from the 1000 ROI data sets, I'd like to colour the functional regions and overlay the results on an anatomic volume. I've located the template for all the 954 functional regions, but what anatomical volume is it registered with?
It is coregistered with the 2009c 40 iterations non-linear symmetric MNI ICBM template (young adults). The nifti version can be downloaded here:
http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/~vfonov/icb...
More infos here:
http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/ServicesAtlases/ICBM152NLin2009

We considered using the pediatric templates from the same page (as Cameron did for Athena), but we would have to change the pipeline and there was so little differences between the pediatric and adult templates that we sticked with the adult one.

3) Is there a repository of papers, published or not (yet), by people who are analyzing these data sets? I am finding stuff and want to make sure: (i) that it's consistent with what others have found; and/or (ii) that I am not re-inventing the wheel.

I am not aware of such an initiative. It would be extremely useful. I know that there is a special issue cooking in Frontiers, but I don't know the details. Michael Milham or Maarten Mennes may be able to tell you more about this.

Best regards,

Pierre Bellec

Thanks!
Paul
Jul 4, 2012  07:07 PM | Paul Dufort
Thank you very much Pierre, that is a big help!

Regards,
Paul
Jul 4, 2012  07:07 PM | Paul Dufort
Hi Pierre,

The first link you specified appears to no longer be active. I downloaded "ICBM 2009c Nonlinear Symmetric 1×1x1mm template" from the 2nd link, but there was no mention of the young adults age classification or number of iterations. Is this the same one you described?

Thanks,
Paul
Jul 4, 2012  08:07 PM | Pierre Bellec
Somehow the link got truncated. I had simply copy/pasted from the second link. It should be:
http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/~vfonov/icb...

Best,

Pierre
Jul 4, 2012  08:07 PM | Paul Dufort
Hi Pierre,

I'm afraid the link got truncated in exactly the same way again. But I think I got the one you were referring to.

Thanks,
Paul