open-discussion > Some mistakes when using PSOM
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Apr 16, 2013  02:04 PM | Zaixu Cui
Some mistakes when using PSOM
Diear Pierre,

I meet some mistakes with POSM.
I am sure that something is wrong with my program, but I cannot find it out.

The problem is :
Some jobs have been already finished, but the status in the PIPE_status.mat is still 'submitted', then it will swith to 'finished', and then switch to 'submitted', again and again.
It's only exist in one of my progams, so it is clear that there someting wrong with this program.

Could you give me some suggestions?
I have already been confused for several days.

Thanks very much

Best
Zaixu
Apr 16, 2013  07:04 PM | Pierre Bellec
RE: Some mistakes when using PSOM
Dear Zaixu,

That's not something I have observed before unfortunately. This is puzzling. Maybe something that could explain that somehow would be multiple pipeline managers being active in the same logs folder. If you don't mind sharing the code I can have a look. Also you may want to have a look at the option opt_psom.nb_resub. This sets the number of times a failed job will be resubmitted before being declared failed for good. This shouldn't happened with a "finished" job, but if you can change the behaviour with that parameter that would be a lead to what is going wrong. 

Best,

Pierre
Apr 18, 2013  02:04 AM | Zaixu Cui
Dear Pierre,

Yes, I think maybe some dependencies are wrong.

I will check my program again, and send the main pipeline program to you through email.

Thanks very much for your help.

Best

Zaixu
Apr 26, 2013  03:04 AM | Zaixu Cui
Dear Pierre,

Thanks for your help very much.
I have solved the problem.

As you said, there would be multiple pipeline managers being active in the same logs folder.
I have submitted the pipeline two times.

When uses click 'RUN' button in the GUI, I run 'g_tracking_pipeline.m' two times.

Thanks very much.

Best

Zaixu