open-discussion > about "Merged4DSkeleton" file
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Sep 19, 2013  06:09 PM | hubm cubm
about "Merged4DSkeleton" file
Hi, Cui,

I analyize 148 subjects using PANDA, but in the "Merged4DSkeleton" file, like "AllSkeleton_FA.nii.gz", there is only 51 volume. Is it right?! By the way, in the fold of "Standard space", I can find"_FA_4normalize_to_target_1mm_skeletonised.nii.gz" file for each subject. Can I use these "_FA_4normalize_to_target_1mm_skeletonised.nii.gz" files to creat "Merged4DSkeleton" file? If so, how can I use PANDA to do it, or I need to code (could you tell me the codes).

Also, I want to know the subject sequence in the "Merged4DSkeleton" you arragned.

Thanks!
Sep 22, 2013  10:09 AM | Zaixu Cui
RE: about "Merged4DSkeleton" file
Dear,

Only 51 volumes is not right.

This process needs large memory, if the memory of your computer is not enough, the process will be killed.
You can imagine, merging 148 volume into one image, how much memory do you need?

You can merge the volumes yourself.
Function 'g_MergeSkeleton.m' in the folder of PANDA is for this.

There is a text file in the same folder of the merged volumes.

Best

Zaixu
Sep 23, 2013  05:09 PM | hubm cubm
RE: about "Merged4DSkeleton" file
thanks. but could you describe in detail how to use Function 'g_MergeSkeleton.m'?
if I copy two skeletonised FA-files in path: /home/user/test, and want to output the result to path: /home/user/result

then, I need to input these codes in Matlab Command Window? Is it right? how to define "SubjectIDs"?

g_MergeSkeleton(/home/user/test/yu_00001_FA_4normalize_to_target_1mm_skeletonised.nii.gz, 001, /home/user/test/yu_00002_FA_4normalize_to_target_1mm_skeletonised.nii.gz, 002, /home/user/result )

Thanks again!