help > A problem with the display of PickAtlas
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Nov 12, 2013  07:11 AM | Alice Yo
A problem with the display of PickAtlas
Hello
I have a bit of a strange problem with the display of the PickAtlas toolbox.
The top portion of the toolbox cannot be shown. I attached a jpg file showing the most upper part of the toolbox presented. 
I guess it is related to the resolution of the screen, however I couldn't overcome it by trying different resolutions.
(Or by trying a different screen)
I am working with Matlab 2011a or 2013a- the problem is present with both- and SPM8.
I will be grateful for any help,
Thanks
Alice
Attachment: WFU.jpg
Nov 12, 2013  07:11 AM | Benjamin Wagner - UT Southwestern Medical Center
RE: A problem with the display of PickAtlas
From the User's manual, section 1.2:

Windows
It has not been extensively evaluated for Windows. The minimum screen resolution must
be 1280x1024 or all the buttons will not appear.

Please increase the resolution.

Ben Wagner,
ANSIR Lab
Jan 26, 2016  06:01 AM | Xu Yu
I also faced such a problem when I installed the updated 'WFU_PickAtlas 3.0' in Windows. The resolution in my computer are already really high (1680 X 1050). I tried to adjust the resolution to be higher or lower, but there is still such a problem. I was told many were confronted with such a problem. Can this be a bug in the newest version?

Best,
Xuyan
Jan 26, 2016  06:01 AM | Benjamin Wagner - UT Southwestern Medical Center
Hello Xu Yu,
  It is not a bug in the new version nor any of the previous version.  The GUI was designed with a fixed size.  Changing it to a proportional/flexible size would break the current UI.

Just FYI,
Ben
Jan 26, 2016  07:01 AM | Xu Yu
OKay. Thanks for your information.

Another friend just told me that it works by trying the previous version. I hope it's good news for me.

Best,
Xu
Jan 27, 2016  11:01 AM | Benjamin Wagner - UT Southwestern Medical Center
Hi Alice and Xu,
  I was notified of another possible item that may effect display.  Windows has a setting for text/font.  Make sure it is small (100% of normal size) and not medium (125%).  I'm not a windows guru but I'm  told it is in the windows control panel somewhere.

Ben