open-discussion > About the COBRE's Schizophrenia dataset
Showing 1-14 of 14 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Nov 21, 2013  07:11 AM | Yi-hui Lin
About the COBRE's Schizophrenia dataset
I downloaded your share of schizophrenia patients and healthy control group fMRI image data in 1000FCP website,
thank you very generous to share, thank you!
Your data has been perfect, but I need more information,
such as education level, age at onset, length of illness, PANSS total, and Neuropsychological test data et al.
If you convenient, may I have it?
Help my master research papers completed, thanks!
Dec 10, 2013  11:12 PM | Charles Malpas
RE: About the COBRE's Schizophrenia dataset
I would also be interested, if this is available. Also, do you know if the scans were acquired with eyes open or eyes closed?
Dec 12, 2013  08:12 PM | Daniel Lurie
Charles and Yi-hui,

I have reached out to the team at MRN to see if they have any of the information you are looking for. Either I or one of their team will follow up in this thread soon.

Dan
Dec 16, 2013  10:12 PM | Margaret King
Hi All,

Attached is an additional data spreadsheet that includes the PANSS, fagerstrom, neuropsych, duration of illness data and medication data. The sheet labeled Key has the response text for the smoking question as well as the Ethnicity question (on the NP sheet). These data were entered in the COINS database, which uses a dual data entry system with conflict resolution. The rows that are highlighted in green indicate data that has only been entered once.

On the medication log sheet, the project manager on the study recommends using the Olanzapine equivalents. The data on this sheet is formatted a little differently, the subject IDs are in the top row and the data listed below with the variable names in the far left column.

On the sheet labeled Illness duration, 9999 = not applicable. The project manager recommends using the responses to "Age at first psychiatric illness" (CODEM_16) and comparing it to the age in the assessment (CODEM_1) might be best.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Margaret King
COINS Project Manager
Dec 16, 2013  10:12 PM | Margaret King
The rest task was done with eyes open.

Thanks,

Margaret
Dec 19, 2013  12:12 AM | Charles Malpas
Daniel and Margaret, you are amazing people and I would like to offer you my first born! 

Thank you so much! :D
Nov 29, 2014  06:11 AM | Shukti Ramkiran - RWTH Aachen University
I downloaded COBRE's sMRI and fMRI for the purpose of my project, but I require DTI as well. Will it be possible for you to upload the DTI data as well?
Jan 2, 2015  03:01 AM | Xiangpeng Wang
I have downloaded the the schizophrenia patients and healthy control group fMRI image data. Thank you for your share. 
But I have noticed that the slice numbers are not matched between the groups and even within the schizophrenia patients. Most of the control group shared a slice number of 32 for one volume, but that is 33 in the patient group. So I want to know if these differences matter in the processing and the statistic analysis (ie. two-sample t-test) of the data. If so, what and how should I do to minimize the differences concerning the slice number and its related differences between groups?
Mar 18, 2015  03:03 PM | David Hofmann
I noticed the same problem. The nifti data has 33 slices, but after checking it seems consistent over all people that is I found no person with 32 slices all have 33 slices.

for example here: http://fcon_1000.projects.nitrc.org/indi... it is mentioned that there are 32 slices, which seems not correct and will cause trouble with preprocessing.

greetings
May 30, 2017  06:05 PM | xinwei li
I found the COBRE dataset in COINS has different IDs from here. Is there a correspondence?
Thanks!
Nov 3, 2017  09:11 PM | Saige Rutherford - University of Michigan
I am working with COBRE data that was likely downloaded from NITRC sometime in 2012 by someone in my lab who no longer works here. All of the subject IDs start with a 4, but now all of the phenotype data I have downloaded the subject IDs start with A0. Did subject IDs change at some point? If so, is there any way to map between new and old IDs? Really hoping to not have to re-download and preprocess this data.
Nov 9, 2017  11:11 AM | dorfschl
Hi Saige,
I was wondering how you found out which group each of the data sets belongs to. I downloaded the MR data recently and can find the "Additional Information INDI" sheet, but that only gives me the encoding of different variables. I didn't get a variable sheet to find out which group each of the scans belongs to. Sounds like you found that. Can you let me know how? (i.e. do I have to construct my query in a specific way to get the variable sheet, too?). 
Cheers, 
Lena
Feb 12, 2018  07:02 PM | Shukti Ramkiran - RWTH Aachen University
Hi,
Would it be possible for you to tell me where you got the phenotypic data for the subject ids starting with A0. Since I processed these subjects and need this phenotypic data for my study.

I would be very grateful for your help.

Thanks in advance.
Shukti
May 1, 2018  02:05 PM | Aisling O'Neill
Hi, just wondering if there's been any resolution to this? I have the COBRE A0 metadata, and the COBRE 40000 phenotypic data, and have also downloaded the schizconnect COBRE images, and those from fcon_1000.projects - now just trying to figure out what the relationship between these is/how the phenotypic data and metadata correspond?

Thanks!