help > visulalizing NBS results using BrainNet
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Jul 15, 2014  06:07 PM | Mojdeh Zamyadi
visulalizing NBS results using BrainNet
Hi there,

I want to visualize the NBS results (significantly different edges btw. two groups) using BrainNet Viewer. I've saved the NBS results in a matlab file and was wondering which of the following parts I should use:
GLM: [1x1 struct]
NBS: [1x1 struct]
STATS: [1x1 struct]
UI: [1x1 struct]

Thanks a lot,
-Mojdeh
Jul 16, 2014  07:07 AM | Andrew Zalesky
RE: visulalizing NBS results using BrainNet
Hi Mojdeh,

After running the NBS, go to the command line and type:

global nbs;
full(nbs.NBS.con_mat{1})

This will print out the adjacency matrix (upper triangular) for the first significant network that has been found.

It is this adjacency matrix that you will need to provide as input to Brain Net Viewer.

Further details are provided in the reference manual.

Andrew

Originally posted by Mojdeh Zamyadi:
Hi there,

I want to visualize the NBS results (significantly different edges btw. two groups) using BrainNet Viewer. I've saved the NBS results in a matlab file and was wondering which of the following parts I should use:
GLM: [1x1 struct]
NBS: [1x1 struct]
STATS: [1x1 struct]
UI: [1x1 struct]

Thanks a lot,
-Mojdeh
Aug 30, 2016  02:08 PM | Juan Carlos Baldermann
I have difficulties in viewing my results in BrainNet Viewer. I have the adjacency matrix, but how do i create a file with it suitable for BrainNet viewer? I don't find a description in the manual...sorry
Aug 30, 2016  10:08 PM | Andrew Zalesky
Hi Juan,

The NBS does not provide an explicit output that can be directly loaded into BrainNet Viewer.

You will need to generate such an output yourself based on the format required by BrainNet Viewer.

I think this is simply matter of storing the adjacency matrix of edges showing an effect as a text file. Best to check BrainNet Viewer instructions for details.

Andrew

Originally posted by Juan Carlos Baldermann:
I have difficulties in viewing my results in BrainNet Viewer. I have the adjacency matrix, but how do i create a file with it suitable for BrainNet viewer? I don't find a description in the manual...sorry
Aug 31, 2016  09:08 AM | Juan Carlos Baldermann
thanks!