open-discussion > Status always remained as "wait"
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Jun 12, 2015  06:06 AM | Angel Wong
Status always remained as "wait"
Hi,

I am new to use PANDA to process DTI images. I am using CentOS 7 which is built on a VM, and I am using Matlab R2014a. I can successfully open PANDA in matlab. After I set the input and output paths as well as the parameters, I clicked "RUN". But the status always remained as "wait" for several hours. 

Attached please find the log files for your analysis. Please kindly let me know how to solve this problem.

Thanks for your help in advance,

Angel
Attachment: logs.zip
Jun 13, 2015  05:06 AM | Zaixu Cui
RE: Status always remained as "wait"
Dear Angel,

Maybe you can try the new version in the attachment.

Any feedback is welcome.

Best wishes

Zaixu
Jun 13, 2015  05:06 AM | Zaixu Cui
Attachment
Attachment: PANDA-1.2.4_64.rar
Jun 15, 2015  11:06 AM | Angel Wong
Hi Zaixu,

Thanks for your reply. I have tried and used your new package to replace the old one. But the result is still the same. I have been waiting for more than 3 hours, and the status is still showing as "wait". 

What is the normal processing time for 1 subject? What is your development/testing platform for the PANDA (e.g. CentOS 6)?

Thanks & regards,
Angel
Jun 18, 2015  07:06 AM | Angel Wong
Hi Zaixu,

I can finally run the PANDA after I change my login shell to /bin/bash. Originally, I used /bin/csh.

But it comes up with another error while processing the data. It stops at "dcm2nii_dwi". When I look into "dti_pipeline.loginfo" file, it says "Invalid file identifier". Do you have idea to solve this problem?

Attached please find the log files for your investigation.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Angel
Attachment: logs.zip
Jun 26, 2015  01:06 PM | Zaixu Cui
Dear Angel,

This is the new version of PANDA at test stage, and need to be improved further, sorry.

To solve this problem, you should change the current folder in Matlab.
You must set the current path in Matlab to a folder with write permission, such as the /home/username.

Best wishes

Zaixu