open-discussion > EDDYCURRENT failed
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Oct 5, 2015  11:10 AM | Elijah Mak - University of Cambridge
EDDYCURRENT failed
Hi Developers,

I am using PANDA to preprocess DTIs with the main objective of creating networks. However, I am running to an issue where the EDDYCURRENT stage is failing for all subjects with the same error message:

Something went bad ... the job has FAILED !
The last error message occured was :
Attempted to access bvecsVectorTemp(1,4); index out of bounds because size(bvecsVectorTemp)=[65,3].
File /Users/fkm24/Documents/PANDA_1.3.0_MAC/g_EDDYCURRENT.m at line 129
File /Users/fkm24/Documents/PANDA_1.3.0_MAC/psom-1.0.4/psom_run_job.m at line 252
File /Users/fkm24/Documents/PANDA_1.3.0_MAC/psom-1.0.4/psom_run_job.m at line 166

Checking outputs
The output file or directory /Users/fkm24/Documents/blinded_DTI/00004/tmp/icicle__00004_DWI_01_resample_0000_crop_eddy.nii.gz was successfully generated!
The output file or directory /Users/fkm24/Documents/blinded_DTI/00004/native_space/ecclog.mat was successfully generated!
The output file or directory /Users/fkm24/Documents/blinded_DTI/00004/tmp/OutputDone/EDDYCURRENT_00004.done has not been generated!
The output file or directory /Users/fkm24/Documents/blinded_DTI/00004/tmp/EDDYCURRENT_output.mat has not been generated!

Thank you for your help.

Best Wishes,
Elijah
Oct 7, 2015  08:10 AM | Zaixu Cui
RE: EDDYCURRENT failed
Dear Elijah,

PANDA support parallelization.
This is an unexpected problem because of parallelization, I am still working on it.

You can terminate the jobs, and then click 'RUN' button again.
This step can be accomplished.
You can try.

If you still have problems, please contact me immediately

Best wishes

Zaixu