help > Error drawing edges
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Oct 12, 2015  12:10 PM | Chaleece Sandberg
Error drawing edges
Hello BrainNet experts!
I am learning how to use BrainNet, so I am going through the manual and using the example node and edge files. I cannot seem to get the edges to draw on the nodes correctly. When I load the Node_AAL90.node and Edge_AAL90_Binary.edge files with the "default" options, I get the nodes drawn correctly, but then the edges turn out as one rainbow line in the center. I have tried clicking different buttons in the edge options to no avail. I have attached an image with the default option panel. I also looked at the matlab window and saw this error, but do not know what it means or how to fix it. Please help!
Error using rotate
Too many input arguments.
Error in BrainNet>DrawLine (line 2629)
rotate(Line,axis_rot,angle_X1X2,[0 0 0])
Error in BrainNet>PlotLine1 (line 2309)
DrawLine(surf,j);
Error in BrainNet>FileView (line 2777)
PlotLine1(surf);
Error in BrainNet>NV_m_LF_Callback (line 3653)
a=FileView;
Error in gui_mainfcn (line 96)
feval(varargin{:});
Error in BrainNet (line 53)
gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});
Error in
@(hObject,eventdata)BrainNet('NV_m_LF_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))
Error while evaluating uimenu Callback
Attachment: BrainNetError.jpg
Oct 12, 2015  02:10 PM | Mingrui Xia
RE: Error drawing edges
Hi, 

Thanks for using BrainNet Viewer. 

This error reports that it was caused by the function 'rotate'. It seems that some toolboxes you've installed in matlab include a function named 'rotate'. When BrainNet Viewer called the default 'rotate' of matlab, the installed one was used and caused the error. Please check your installed toolboxes and remove the duplicated 'rotate' function. 

Best,
Mingrui
Oct 14, 2015  01:10 PM | Chaleece Sandberg
Thanks, Mingrui! I just set my path to only include basic Matlab and BrainNet Viewer and it worked swimmingly.
Jan 15, 2022  02:01 AM | xia yifei
Hello sir. It seems years ago but I came with the same problem with you when I am drawing the edge and node. I wonder whether you've solved the problem and how you did it.? Thank you very much.