open-discussion > DTIPrep Command line isntall
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Jul 2, 2016  05:07 AM | Adnan Hirad - University of Rochester
DTIPrep Command line isntall
Hello all,

Thank you for your input in advance. We do DTI processing using FSL. But as of late I have been wanting to try out DTIPrep at least for some steps in our usual processing pipeline. I installed the Mac OSx DTIprep package and can use the gui. However, I am having hard time calling commands through command line in the mac terminal (I suspect that is because there path set up). I would appreciate any help with command line installation of the program (I am versatile enough with shell scripting to set a path, and did so for FSL and Freesurfer. I can't locate any instructions for how to set similar paths for DTIPrep). Please, let me know if you would like me to clarify the question.

Regards,
Adnan
Jul 6, 2016  06:07 PM | Martin Styner
RE: DTIPrep Command line isntall
Hi Adnan
Did you install DTIPrep through 3D Slicer or the 1.2.7 version on the download page here at NITRC? Calling it through Slicer may be a bit of an issue (I don't think the Slicer Mac version supports the --launch command line option).

If you downloaded from NITRC, then the setup should be hopefully straightforward, probably not unlike what you did for FSL or FreeSurfer, though I am no Mac expert.

If the issue is libraries, then "otool" may come in handy to pinpoint which libraries are not being found.

Martin