open-discussion > COBRE motion parameters
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Aug 23, 2016  04:08 PM | Arielle Tambini
COBRE motion parameters
Hello,

I'm wondering if it is possible to obtain the motion parameters associated with the COBRE datasets that have been released. This would be extremely helpful!

Thank you,
Arielle
Aug 23, 2016  05:08 PM | Heath Pardoe - Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health
RE: COBRE motion parameters
Hi Arielle,

I calculated these for a paper that we published this year. You can download the CSV file from here: https://github.com/hpardoe/motion.morphometry. The file contains data from ABIDE and the ADHD-200 studies so you'll need to sort by the "study" column and just choose COBRE subjects. Motion parameters are "mean.rms" (output from fsl tool rmsdiff), mean.fd (framewise displacement) and mean.dvars. The latter two are obtained from fsl_motion_outliers. All of these have been averaged over the acquisition. If you would like the estimates per timepoint let me know and I can zip them up and send them to you.

Best wishes
Heath
Sep 1, 2016  02:09 PM | Arielle Tambini
Hi Heath,

Thanks for your reply! I would love to obtain the estimates per volume/timepoint as you are saying - the actual realignment parameters computed from motion correction. I'd be so appreciative if you could zip and send them. Let me know the best way to exchange these!

Thanks so much,
Arielle
Sep 1, 2016  04:09 PM | Heath Pardoe - Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health
Hi Arielle,

I've uploaded a zip archive to github with the following for each subject:
1. Transformation parameters ("rest_mcf.par", output from mcflirt)
2. out_fd.txt and out_fd_confound.txt, output from: fsl_motion_outliers -i rest.nii.gz -o out_fd_confound.txt --fd -s out_fd.txt
3. out_dvar.txt and out_dvar_confound.txt, output from: fsl_motion_outliers -i rest.nii.gz -o out_dvar_confound.txt --dvars -s out_dvar.txt
Address for the file is: https://github.com/hpardoe/motion.morphometry/blob/master/COBRE_motion_parameters_20160901.zip
(Click the button that says download)

Let me know if you need anything else, either here or email me at heath.pardoe@nyumc.org.
Best of luck with your study
Heath
Sep 2, 2016  05:09 PM | Arielle Tambini
Great, thanks so much Heath!