sdm-help-list > Error on launch Preprocessing
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Nov 20, 2016  11:11 AM | Gabriele Serena - Padova University
Error on launch Preprocessing
Hi everybody, I'm new in this forum and I have just downoladed SDM. I'm trying to use to tutorial tool, and when I'm not able to launch the preprocessing. The error is "Error on launching Preprocessing (trying C:/Users/Giulia/Desktop/TIROCINIO/II PARTE/SdmGui-win64/bin/windows64\sdm_parse pp gray matter, 1, 20, gray matter, 1)". Formerly when I tried to click on "Globals", it said "No maps found, please  run preprocessing and try again". Someone could tell what the problem is? Thanks
Bye
Nov 22, 2016  08:11 AM | Anton Albajes-Eizagirre - FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalaries
RE: Error on launch Preprocessing
Hi Gabrielle,

Could you try to move the folder 'SdmGui-win64' to a path without spaces? (the folder 'II PARTE' has an space). This might be the problem (not sure, but it's worth trying). As for Globals command, it does need a Prepprocessing run before indeed. 

Please let us know if that (temporally) solved the problem,

Anton
Nov 25, 2016  05:11 PM | Gabriele Serena - Padova University
Perfect, the program is now working! Thanks Anton!
Gabriele
Aug 14, 2017  06:08 PM | Leidy Yurani Cubillos Pinilla - LMU
Hi Anton and Gabriele, 

could you please tell me what do you mean by "II Parte" I do not find this folder. I put the folder in the Desktop, but still the same...Where should I move into?

Thank you very very much,

Leidy.
Aug 16, 2017  12:08 PM | Anton Albajes-Eizagirre - FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalaries
Hi Leidy,
Originally posted by Leidy Yurani Cubillos Pinilla:
could you please tell me what do you mean by "II Parte" I do not find this folder. I put the folder in the Desktop, but still the same...Where should I move into?

that folder was part of Gabriele's data, not of SDM's package.

Do you have a similar problem?

Anton
Aug 18, 2017  02:08 PM | Leidy Yurani Cubillos Pinilla - LMU
Hi Anton, 

Thank you very much, I just uninstalled everything and installed everything again and put the SdmGui-win64 folder in the desktop, then I run everything the tutorial said plus (also put the MRIcron path in the first division, to the window that popped up at the begining), the preprocessing step and then Globals and it worked, up and running. 

Thanks, 

Leidy.