open-discussion > Error in shapeAnalysis mancova
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Nov 30, 2016  04:11 PM | Olof Lindberg
Error in shapeAnalysis mancova
Dear Martin and Beatriz,

I get an error running the mancova tool that I do not understand "Error more than 2 labels". 

I attached the output file from the Spharm pdm if the error is related to something in that file. 

Grateful for any suggestions!

Best 
Olof

olof@olof-Latitude-E5430-non-vPro:~/Desktop/SPHARM_DOCS/spharm-pdm_v1.12_linux64$ ./shapeAnalysisMANCOVA /home/olof/Desktop/SPHARM_DOCS/HC_L_amyloid/OutputGroupFile/ShapeAnalysisModule_OutputFile.csv --pillai --debug --scale --scaleColumn 2 --significanceLevelRawP 0.05 --FDRdiscoveryLevel 0.05 --testColumn 0 --columnGroupTypes 0 --numGroupTypes 1 --numPerms 10000 --infileColumn 8
input file specified: /home/olof/Desktop/SPHARM_DOCS/HC_L_amyloid/OutputGroupFile/ShapeAnalysisModule_OutputFile.csv
filename: /home/olof/Desktop/SPHARM_DOCS/HC_L_amyloid/OutputGroupFile/ShapeAnalysisModule_OutputFile.csv numIndependent: 0
Num Subjects: 370

Error: more than 2 labels in file
Dec 2, 2016  03:12 AM | Martin Styner
RE: Error in shapeAnalysis mancova
Hi Olof
That error indicates that you group variable is not binary but there are more than 2 groups. ShapeAnalysisMANCOVA does not how to deal with anything but binary group variables (i.e. you can only compare group A vs group B and not A vs B vs C)

Martin
Dec 2, 2016  03:12 AM | Martin Styner
RE: Error in shapeAnalysis mancova
Hi Olof
That error indicates that you group variable is not binary but there are more than 2 groups. ShapeAnalysisMANCOVA does not how to deal with anything but binary group variables (i.e. you can only compare group A vs group B and not A vs B vs C)

Martin