open-discussion > Uncorrected p images not generated by TBSS
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Jan 10, 2017  10:01 AM | haobo zhang
Uncorrected p images not generated by TBSS
Hello Zaixu,

After running PANDA_TBSSRandomise, I noted that the generated files did not contain uncorrected p images (i.e. tbss_tfce_p_tstat*.nii.gz files not generated). Only raw tstat images (tbss_tstat*) and fully corrected p images for multiple comparisons (tbss_tfce_corrp_tstat*) were generated.

Since there is no significant results shown in the files of tbss_tfce_corrp_tstat*, I am thinking to use the uncorrected p images for cluster-level thresholding. Would you please check my procedure to see where the problem is?

I am using PANDA_1.3.1_64; and the setup in TBSS is attached.

Many thanks!

Best regards,
Haobo Zhang
Jan 11, 2017  10:01 AM | haobo zhang
RE: Uncorrected p images not generated by TBSS
I noted that if using an earlier version of FSL (4.0*), PANDA_TBSSrandomise will generate the uncorrected p images (i.e. tbss_tfce_p_tstat*.nii.gz files). However if using the most recent version of FSL (5.0.9), it will not generate those files. Why is it like that? Is there a way to fix that?

Many thanks!

Haobo
Jan 12, 2017  02:01 AM | Zaixu Cui
RE: Uncorrected p images not generated by TBSS
Sorry for delay.
I think this is due to the update of FSL and there is no way to fix unless you use the old version FSL.
In fact, for TBSS statistics, PANDA just create a GUI for Radomise command, and FSL implements the processing. So, we cannot do much about this.

Best wishes

Zaixu