help > how to make flirt transform compatible to ART
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Feb 3, 2017  07:02 PM | Abdur Raquib Ridwan - Illinois Institute of Technology
how to make flirt transform compatible to ART
I am really interested to know about converting flirt rigid body transformation matrix to 3dwarper-compatible format so that I can use the -T option with its input being a flirt transformation 3dwarper compatible format. Any help will be highly appreciated because I really want to use ART's superior nonlinear registration.

Sincerely,
Abdur Raquib Ridwan
Research Assistant at IIT, MIRC, MRI research group
Sep 21, 2017  10:09 PM | Babak Ardekani
RE: how to make flirt transform compatible to
Hi Abdur,

I have recently developed a couple of very simple programs fsl2art and art2fsl and convert FSL FLIRT linear transformations to ART and vice versa.  I will be happy to provide you with these programs.  

Best
Babak
Aug 3, 2018  05:08 PM | vitaliy
Originally posted by Babak Ardekani:
Hi Abdur,

I have recently developed a couple of very simple programs fsl2art and art2fsl and convert FSL FLIRT linear transformations to ART and vice versa.  I will be happy to provide you with these programs.  

Best
Babak

Hi Babak,

thank you for making a great software. Could you please, share with me the scripts fsl2art and art2fsl. Unfortunately, I was unable to find them in Downloads.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Vitaliy

Just found the file on github!
Thanks a lot!
Aug 6, 2018  01:08 PM | Babak Ardekani
Originally posted by vitaliy:
Originally posted by Babak Ardekani:
Hi Abdur,

Best
Babak

Hi Babak,

thank you for making a great software. Could you please, share with me the scripts fsl2art and art2fsl. Unfortunately, I was unable to find them in Downloads.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Vitaliy

Just found the file on github!
Thanks a lot!

Hi Vitaliy,

If you are able to compile them from github fine.  If not, let me know and I can send you the executables.  

Best
Babak